Other Your Blevo setup

afk314

Apr 22, 2023
Boise, ID
I've been wading through hundreds of pages of Blevo posts and feel like I still haven't reached a point where I am ready to decide what hardware to buy for a solid system. I'm sure I'm not alone. Given this, I'm wondering if you'd be willing to share your Blevo setup using the following questions:
  • What model of phone do you use on the bike?
  • Is this phone dedicated to the bike or swapped in and out?
  • When mount do you use?
  • Do you use a remote for control?
  • If you had to start from scratch again, would you rebuy this setup?
I'm an iOS person, so am definitely curious to hear from those of you who run an iPhone and how it works for you.

Last edited:

mfgrep

Jun 19, 2023
Kansas City
Alright. I'll bite lol. I'm fairly new to Blevo with only 350 miles under my belt. I like BLevo a lot but I'm sure that I'm not using it to its full capabilities.
- I use it with a Pixel 7 phone
-This phone is my everyday phone used for all purposes including biking
-I use a QuadLock bicycle mount and use a QuadLock phone case. I can't recommend this mounting setup enough. Superb.
-I use no remote. I do scroll from information to map routinely while riding as needed
-$10 for BLevo would I buy it again?....yes...absolutely. I haven't used Mission Control for anything other than to see my odometer. QuadLock?.....yes most definitely.

I am sure that there are more 'serious' cyclists who benefit from a more dedicated and cyclist 'friendly' bike computer, however, for my weekly fitness I use my Pixel Watch (Fitbit) which gives me HRM (though it doesn't display on my BLevo....I wish it did!).....and my phone w/ BLevo. Works great for my minimal needs.

I also enjoy finding and downloading .GPX files to BLevo for pre-determined cycling routes. I can then start a ride of a pre-determined route with waypoints. Necessary?...nope. But really satisfying and enjoyable.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles