Yamaha PW-ST has no speed or power flashing function display

Sammyg

Mar 17, 2023
notts
I have Yamaha PW-ST that has no speed displayed, and the function field flashing, motor works in walk mode, and seems to have basic power to about 4 MPH, I did move the senor a few days before the problem, and it stop walking on a very wet and cold ride. I have put the sensor and magnet back to stock, and the sensors read correctly in the diagnostic mode "d1"

Any advice is greatly welcomed.
Cheer
Sam

Str1kez

Apr 11, 2023
Denmark
Have you resolved your issue yet? I am facing the same excact issue, and don't know what to do.
I have now put back to stock, but still no speed-reading or assistance from the motor.

Sammyg

Mar 17, 2023
notts
Have you resolved your issue yet? I am facing the same excact issue, and don't know what to do.
I have now put back to stock, but still no speed-reading or assistance from the motor.
Hi

yes all fixed.

I replaced the speed sensor, then had to ride for about 30min after fitting the new sensor and it all came back to life, no further issues even after fitting a volspeed chip.

good luck

mab66

Jul 30, 2023
Cheshire
I have the same issue, awaiting a reply from the bike shop who have contacted Hybike for me , I thought these bikes were the best,not according to the problems am reading on the forums, the motors apparently had the wrong software loaded at factory but no re call from Haibike ????

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles