Xduro Allmtn 3.0 headset bearings

BarrieB

Oct 19, 2018
Dundee
Can anyone tell me what the correct headset bearings are for a 2020 Xduro Allmtn 3.0 as mine are starting to go, feeling them grinding when turning the bars. I did ask haibike but they won't tell me, they only replied to say to go to my local dealer and they will order from them, my nearest dealer is about 80 miles away so isn't any good, plus it's only two bearings which are very easy to replace. I have cleaned the top and bottom and there were no markings, I've never had to buy them before and there seem to be way too many choices, not sure whether they measure the inner or outer diameter?

Jay355

Apr 10, 2020
East Anglia
Can anyone tell me what the correct headset bearings are for a 2020 Xduro Allmtn 3.0 as mine are starting to go, feeling them grinding when turning the bars. I did ask haibike but they won't tell me, they only replied to say to go to my local dealer and they will order from them, my nearest dealer is about 80 miles away so isn't any good, plus it's only two bearings which are very easy to replace. I have cleaned the top and bottom and there were no markings, I've never had to buy them before and there seem to be way too many choices, not sure whether they measure the inner or outer diameter?
Hi BarrieB

I have an All Mtn 3.5 and I require top and bottom bearings. Lbs are useless struggling to get parts and reckon it could be December, I was hoping to get some Superstar Components as replacements as they have good reviews.

Did you ever have any success getting part number info?

BarrieB

Oct 19, 2018
Dundee
Hi BarrieB

I have an All Mtn 3.5 and I require top and bottom bearings. Lbs are useless struggling to get parts and reckon it could be December, I was hoping to get some Superstar Components as replacements as they have good reviews.

Did you ever have any success getting part number info?
Yes, I ended up measuring both bearings with a calliper and I found this on ebay Headset Bearings (ACB) Integrated & Integral Road/MTB (Sold individually) | eBay and they've been perfect.

See attached for both types I ordered

Top Bearing.jpg

Bottom Bearing.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles