WTB new parts for my Haibike Alltrail 8 29 - please approve

target2804

Apr 26, 2023
Germany
Hello all,

short and sharp:
my Haibike Alltrail 8 29 has a very cheap RockShox 35 Silver TK fork. I wanted to get something more out of my brake, but I'm afraid that my fork does not do that. In addition, it is not enough for me from the settings and too "inaccurate".
Planned upgrade: Yari RC (because you could later still convert to a LYRIK. --> is this a good fork? Is the upgrade worth it? I get the fork new for $250 through a friend from abroad. Add Galfer Wave Fixed discs and the purple pads and my MT420 should be a good brake.

Furthermore, I get cheap an E-Deemax S30 wheelset and would get rid of the cheap Shimano hub with FH freehub, so could get rid of the Shimano SX derailleur. Again, I get the parts from abroad. For a GX Eagle 10-50 cassette, the GX shifter and a XX1 chain I pay a total of $ 165 (new).

I've been riding the e-bike for a while now and these are just the things that I should have paid a little better attention to back then as a layman. Now I wanted to have my upgrades approved ;)

Bones

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
Get buying and stop asking 😂
For them prices as well 👍
All are a vast improvement on what you have. Although the slx cassette and a X01 chain are a good combination.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles