Win a Radon Render eMTB and support my independent review channel!

AstonMTB

Subscriber
May 9, 2022
Finale Ligure, Italy
Hi guys, I'm new here.

Before we start, I'm friends with RobRides, I actually met him at his first Eurobike when he just started his channel - so no need to think I am hi-jacking his review channel, I checked with him first before posting here.

A brief intro to me: I was nearly a pro racer some years ago in WC DH and EWS. Followed by working for BikeMagic, Dirt Magazine and then 5 years as the European Tech editor for Pinkbike. I have also spent time guiding, coaching and working within the bike industry test riding and prototyping for manufacturers.

Now I have bought a farm in Italy, I am building a private test centre and reviewing bikes independently. To fund this independent channel, I am giving the bikes away in competitions on my website, sort of like crowdfunding but also giving my followers a chance to win something cool.

I currently have a Radon Render on test. There are 3 videos about it so far on my youtube channel and one more coming later this week.

The competition is live on my site and for only £10 you can win the Render, delivered anywhere in the world. Current odds are 1/174 and very unlikely to sell out!

head to astonmtb.com for tickets and my youtube channel for the videos.

And any feedback, comments or suggestions I am happy to talk about on eMTBforums

Thanks, Paul.

_DSC0387.jpg

T8COH

Oct 16, 2021
Dundee
I’ve just had a punt , your videos are pretty easy to watch and quite honest reviews . Oh and your quite handy on a bike .
Well done .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles