Will never again buy Five 10 or any other Adidas products

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I’m boycotting the number THREE. I won’t even text it because it makes me 🤮…puke. #2. Is ok. I like #4. I tolerate the other numbers. So I’m gonna miss out on Bike Day 202* this year. 😵‍💫

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
regardless of the differing opinions here, as a business it is , as always, the market that will determine whether Adidas sees a positive financial return .............. or not. Either way it is of no consequence to me.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I’m boycotting the number THREE. I won’t even text it because it makes me 🤮…puke. #2. Is ok. I like #4. I tolerate the other numbers. So I’m gonna miss out on Bike Day 202* this year. 😵‍💫
I'd like to offer my support ..but I'm afraid I can't..both of my kids were born in March ..the third month and one of them in the year 2003 ..
I'm just so worried about the consequences ..if for example their birthdays were erased when a sizeable amount of cash goes into their bank accounts ( even though they've probably got more spare than myself ) ..would they then send out a hit man to have me extinguished ..
It's a risk not worth taking even though they both say they love me ..so I've gotta pass on this ..sorry!

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I'd like to offer my support ..but I'm afraid I can't..both of my kids were born in March ..the third month and one of them in the year 2003 ..
I'm just so worried about the consequences ..if for example their birthdays were erased when a sizeable amount of cash goes into their bank accounts ( even though they've probably got more spare than myself ) ..would they then send out a hit man to have me extinguished ..
It's a risk not worth taking even though they both say they love me ..so I've gotta pass on this ..sorry!
I don’t know anyone born in March, but even if they were I would try to accept them. It’s not their fault. 🤔

One of our children (we have 7) is a non-drinker. I’m a non-drinker…sorta. I don’t get any satisfaction from a nice cold brew on a hot day. Believe me…I’ve tried. A glass of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with ice is my forte. That would probably be difficult for most to understand.

My wife and I still do the wine tours in the Okanagan Valley and most of the kids like the local craft breweries that seem to be popping up everywhere. But I don’t/won’t taste test. I try to behave on special occasions but that’s only to try and fit in. Even then, a table spoon of wine is about my limit.

I know I’m different …but I’d be a little upset if I couldn’t enter a pub because I don’t like the taste of beer.

This sounds like a metaphor …but it’s not. I don’t drink. 🤷‍♂️

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I don’t know anyone born in March, but even if they were I would try to accept them. It’s not their fault. 🤔

One of our children (we have 7) is a non-drinker. I’m a non-drinker…sorta. I don’t get any satisfaction from a nice cold brew on a hot day. Believe me…I’ve tried. A glass of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with ice is my forte. That would probably be difficult for most to understand.

My wife and I still do the wine tours in the Okanagan Valley and most of the kids like the local craft breweries that seem to be popping up everywhere. But I don’t/won’t taste test. I try to behave on special occasions but that’s only to try and fit in. Even then, a table spoon of wine is about my limit.

I know I’m different …but I’d be a little upset if I couldn’t enter a pub because I don’t like the taste of beer.

This sounds like a metaphor …but it’s not. I don’t drink. 🤷‍♂️
We all have our cross to bear ..😁

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I don’t get any satisfaction from a nice cold brew on a hot day.
I thought I was fairly open minded, but this ...... this just crosses boundaries which shouldn't be crossed - we're not animals !!!

I bet there's others like you out there .. hiding in the shadows !! Searching for understanding and acceptance in our bigoted world.

I won't be able to ever look at your posts the same way again ! ;)

🍻

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I thought I was fairly open minded, but this ...... this just crosses boundaries which shouldn't be crossed - we're not animals !!!

I bet there's others like you out there .. hiding in the shadows !! Searching for understanding and acceptance in our bigoted world.

I won't be able to ever look at your posts the same way again ! ;)

🍻
Okay, that was kinda funny 😁. You owe me another keyboard btw, or I’m taking my water and ice and heading up North …where there’s more like me…(flips the game board)🥶🍁💧💦🥖🥂.…etc

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles