Whyte came through again

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Following up with the bearing thing with my bike and Whyte telling me the wrong bearings for my front wheel I contacted Whyte to tell them and they sent me a pair of new bearings free of charge and they arrived in less than 48hrs, I know it was their fault I n the first place but never the less I’d say that was great service, thanks again Whyte

Wilko58

Nov 24, 2020
Chorley
.... that was great service, thanks again Whyte
Exactly the experience I had - their website incorrectly described the frame grommets so I ordered the wrong ones. Called Whyte and they not only sent me a complete set of the correct grommets but refunded my postage (I'd paid for next day as it was urgent) and sent them the same method - excellent service.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I had a similar problem with Whyte when the rear axle sheared after two weeks of ownership from new. It was all sorted within 7 days with a stronger axle.

Everybody makes mistakes, it is how they are recovered from that makes the difference. Fumble it and you can lose a customer for life (and he tells others, so maybe more than one), get it right and you can win one for life (and he tells ......) :)

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Absolutely right Steve, the trouble is that most people are quick to jump on a negative experience but I’m one of those people who like to sing a companies praises too and tell others about it too, hence this thread ?

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
I totally agree....my experience of dealing with Whyte direct has been great. Very conscientious and interested in my problem. The supplying Bike Shop was adamant that wheel bearings fitted to the Whyte hubs were not covered by warranty so I was charged for replacement bearings and labour. A call to Whyte sorted this with an email to the bike shop and I subsequently received and full refund and an apology from said bike shop.
Happy days.......

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Win win situation mate, faultless after sales service, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Whyte Emtb

EebStrider

Apr 18, 2020
Surrey, UK
I’ve dealt with Whyte directly on a couple of orders, and they’ve been brilliant to deal with. They respond to emails very quickly, unlike Cube, who just ignore their customers.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles