Which roof rack for emtb?

Perryqhill

Jul 16, 2023
Doncaster, Uk
Guess your not used to lifting. Need to get yourself a gym pass. 😆😆

Been lifting over 25 years as mentioned above. Whether people think it's a good idea or not is irrelevant really, to not limit myself on the bike it's my only option for some really good places. So it's something that might only be used 5 to 10 times per year when I can't use the works van.

N0ddie

Aug 22, 2023
Glasgow
Been lifting over 25 years as mentioned above. Whether people think it's a good idea or not is irrelevant really, to not limit myself on the bike it's my only option for some really good places. So it's something that might only be used 5 to 10 times per year when I can't use the works van.
I'm in a similar situation. I could fit the bike in the car (Ford Fiesta) with the back seats down and both wheels off but that's fine when its garage clean. After a day out in the Scottish "summer" the thing will be disgusting.

Unfortunately a set of Thule Wingbars and the INNO Tyre Hold 2 bike carrier will have to be on my shopping list to. Gonna hold off buying until Black Friday time just in case any good discounts are there to be had.

samjlevy

Jan 27, 2023
Manchester UK
I'm in a similar situation. I could fit the bike in the car (Ford Fiesta) with the back seats down and both wheels off but that's fine when its garage clean. After a day out in the Scottish "summer" the thing will be disgusting.

Unfortunately a set of Thule Wingbars and the INNO Tyre Hold 2 bike carrier will have to be on my shopping list to. Gonna hold off buying until Black Friday time just in case any good discounts are there to be had.
My first INNO broke, the bike nearly fell off the roof. I’ve got another now but not had chance to use it yet due to a bad wrist injury. I think the first one was due to user error, forcing the mechanism down to hard sheered the ratchet system possibly.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles