Levo Gen 3 Which Rock Guard Do You Like Best

Mtbkski

Feb 1, 2020
Beaverdale, PA
I haven't seen anything new on this site, and I'm wondering if there are any new "rockguards" available.
I had a 2019 Levo that I put a PEDALHOUND Aluminum Rock Guard on. It worked well. Provided good protection. But the bottom was supposed to mount to the bottom with a "velcro" tab. Well, that didn't last very long. It hung down a bit, but I never had issues with it, other than EVERYONE asking me what that chunk of metal hanging below my motor was.

Any suggestions for the new 2022's. Anything new out there. Not much comes up when I do a search on it.

Privateerjon

Jul 24, 2022
Bristol
As promised here’s a few of the rockstop franeguard on the Levo…

DC2B0647-EDE3-45F0-88B3-C15C7E54AF24.jpeg

666736DB-0599-4872-8234-FD73D364A00B.jpeg

Verdict, great coverage, it’s like a dense foam rubber rather than plastic, which I’m not sure I expected. This means it shapes well around the motor etc, but the sides that run down the downtube do leave an entry for grit and dirt to get under and sit between the paint and the guard.

removal At the end of a ride when cleaning down the bike will just become standard practice now I think to avoid any damage, which as it’s Velcro should be nice and easy.

No concerns over the straps coming loose while riding.

Keen to see how snug the rockguardz one is thought

Stompweaver

Jan 20, 2018
Stafford
Amygos make the most robust and protective bashguards you can get. I have had one on every bike I have had and they’ve all been bulletproof.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles