Which dropper post?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
If you are a British Cycling member you get 10% off at CRC. Amongst others.

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
Did about 1000km on one on my previous Ebike
Flawless, silky smooth , never failed and a bargain
Definitely recommend one

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
You have a Haibike? I may be wrong, but most haibikes have an externally routed dropper post(see attached pics) so you need to check that, and also the insertion depth. This is how far you can put the post into the seat tube - you don't want to get a 150mm dropper post if the maximum depth it can go into the seat tube means that when fully extended the saddle is too high for you!

You may be better off with this:

Brand-X Ascend II Dropper Seatpost | Chain Reaction Cycles

Unknown-19.jpeg

Haibike-Nduro-Pro-2014-review-dropper-post.jpg

Haibike-xDuro-Full-FatSix-9.0-2018-Electric-Bike-780x468.jpg

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
You have a Haibike? I may be wrong, but most haibikes have an externally routed dropper post(see attached pics) so you need to check that, and also the insertion depth. This is how far you can put the post into the seat tube - you don't want to get a 150mm dropper post if the maximum depth it can go into the seat tube means that when fully extended the saddle is too high for you!

You may be better off with this:

Brand-X Ascend II Dropper Seatpost | Chain Reaction Cycles

View attachment 2196

View attachment 2197

View attachment 2198

Yeah it’s a Haibike. On that model pictured, there is the XLC AllMtn telescope dropper. Is it any better than the Brand X (how do they compare)?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Put it this way, i have the brand x (it came with my bike), and i have a new Rockshox Reverb still sitting in its box that i bought for my bike before taking delivery of it, but haven't bothered fitting as i can see no point given how good the Brand X has performed to date

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles