Where is Everyone going??

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Assuming the next stage of easing the Lockdown stays on March 29th the next question is how will various counties/police forces view non local travel?
View it? They can't even define it! What counts as local now?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
View it? They can't even define it! What counts as local now?
With a govt which somewhat lacks experience of real life .. they'll have to do the same as usual and resort to comparisons ..

Local - Lo-Cal ... 800-1500 calories a day - therefore local will be 800-1500 meters - so to make it sound like they've thought about it... you'll be allowed anywhere within a 1500m circumference outside of an 800m circle from your home .... :unsure: :ROFLMAO: (You've already seen how anything simple is just delivered in it's most complex form to give the impression that something was thought about)

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
The bottom line regardless of Govt instruction or advice is/ always has been, for me, to do what is necessary to protect myself and others.

The description of the lockdown from 29th March merely states to stay local as much as possible. The fact that it does not specifically state that "stay at home" finishes is probably deliberate! I can see nothing in the instruction as it stands that enables any enforcement of not staying local; but I am inclined to wait until closer to the time to hear more information in one of the televised briefings.

Nickolp1974

Jul 30, 2019
Louth lincs
Sorry I might sound a bit grumpy and selfish (my wife would concur )
Perversely, I have really enjoyed lock down and having my little corner of paradise almost to myself.
Not looking forward to having to share the North Yorkshire moors and forests with the masses again. :(

Please don't come, the people are really unfriendly and the trails are mingin... :p
put the kettle on, will be up there shortly ;)

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Hopefully get to Revs then Bpw before morzine in July if all the stars align !
what am I thinking ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles