Where are all the HaiBike riders?

33red

Jun 12, 2019
Quebec, Canada
Got an unsold SDuro 27 + HT 6.0 2017. 3 months, 2,626kms. Should i visit my shop(0 visit) did i miss some update or was i lucky i pedal, i recharge. I have a large screen may i see how many recharge ? how? I am in Montreal, Quebec having a Great time ! That Yamaha PW 250 is tough to beat.

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
I have had my Hardseven for 4 seasons now. I use it as a packhorse to carry fishing and camping gear (perhaps 20kg at times on front and rear panniers) climbing up 1000ft or so on rough forest trails and hill tracks. All I have needed is routine maintenance as the bike has been faultless and if the battery has lost any capacity I certainly don’t notice it.
Have had an Flyon Alltrail 6.0 on order since July 2018 but now quoted delivery in November (bit late for the fishing season!).

33red

Jun 12, 2019
Quebec, Canada
I have had my Hardseven for 4 seasons now. I use it as a packhorse to carry fishing and camping gear (perhaps 20kg at times on front and rear panniers) climbing up 1000ft or so on rough forest trails and hill tracks. All I have needed is routine maintenance as the bike has been faultless and if the battery has lost any capacity I certainly don’t notice it.
Have had an Flyon Alltrail 6.0 on order since July 2018 but now quoted delivery in November (bit late for the fishing season!).
I am curious if you can share some details. How many kms have you done sofar? Yamaha? Is this a 2016? Is this a + bike? Is your battery 500 Wh? A few months back i got an unsold 2017, now allmost 3,300 kms trouble free. A pic and specs of mine https://winora-group.com/manuals/2017/specs/HAI_sduro_specs/HAI_SDURO_hardseven_60.pdf

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
I am curious if you can share some details. How many kms have you done sofar? Yamaha? Is this a 2016? Is this a + bike? Is your battery 500 Wh? A few months back i got an unsold 2017, now allmost 3,300 kms trouble free. A pic and specs of mine https://winora-group.com/manuals/2017/specs/HAI_sduro_specs/HAI_SDURO_hardseven_60.pdf
I have done “only” about 1000km as my typical trip is a 5-7 mile leg with a climb of 800-1500 ft and then back. No long runs. The tracks are pretty rough with a lot of loose scree. This uses about 60% battery and I am not a lightweight.
It’s a Yamaha. Bought in 2015. Not a + bike. 500w battery.
The only mod is I had a smaller chain ring fitted to give me lower ratios to help with heavily laden climbs (plus I am mid 60s).
This was my first Ebike and I did not know what to expect, but I cannot think of anything else I have bought that has so exceeded my expectations. A friend bought the same bike at the same time. He has done about 2000km with no problems.

33red

Jun 12, 2019
Quebec, Canada
I have done “only” about 1000km as my typical trip is a 5-7 mile leg with a climb of 800-1500 ft and then back. No long runs. The tracks are pretty rough with a lot of loose scree. This uses about 60% battery and I am not a lightweight.
It’s a Yamaha. Bought in 2015. Not a + bike. 500w battery.
The only mod is I had a smaller chain ring fitted to give me lower ratios to help with heavily laden climbs (plus I am mid 60s).
This was my first Ebike and I did not know what to expect, but I cannot think of anything else I have bought that has so exceeded my expectations. A friend bought the same bike at the same time. He has done about 2000km with no problems.
Thanks a lot. I agree most Ebikes should offer a smaler ratio. Mine has 20 speeds, day 1 i switched from cassette 11-36 to 11-42. Without a car i pedal to the trails and back so it adds up.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles