What Work Stands are you all using?

kcarbon

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
australia
I have a 4x4 ute , if I need to transport the levo it fits on that ok. as these bikes are heavy wondering what work stands others are using?

kcarbon

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
australia
thanks all, I'm using a stand rated at 20KG so with battery removed it's on the limit. good for cleaning bike , lubing chain so on. but any jobs that need more force, would need something heavy duty.
on side note, I have ridden my Levo 4,250km now. one chain one brake pad, one rear tyre.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Lidl had one for £25, e-bike spec aswell.
How'd y like that parties ?
I bought one that looks suspiciously similar to the Lidl one for £12.99 delivered from ebay. It's had the Powerfly hanging off it for a week at a time with no ill effects. Unfortunately, the seller is out of stock so I can't post a link to it.

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
Yep, next time they're on I'll buy em all.
Don't y just luv this forum tho.
Just had an add for mature ladies, that's the nite sorted;)

Geoff

Aug 21, 2018
Australia
I use a Park Tool PRS-25. I've had it for about four years. At 6kg it's lightweight but it has a holding capacity of 45kg. I use the stand for both bike washing and maintenance. I've also got the Work Tray attachment which comes in handy for keeping tools close to hand when doing maintenance work. The PRS-25 has no issues holding a Kenevo.

If you don't intend on traveling or going to races with your work stand the slightly heavier Park Tool PCS-10 is a worthy alternative. I've also used Feedback Sports work stands which although of excellent quality suffer from not being quite as stable as the Park Tool models when used on uneven ground (e.g. when using it as a wash stand on a sloping lawn).

SquireRides

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 4, 2018
UK
Feedback Sports. I find it perfectly stable and quick to adjust. Easily packed away and relatively light to carry.

Not cheap.

That said, my friend has the Lidl stand and is quite happy with it.

DaveMatthews

Aug 12, 2018
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
NWSD! (new work stand day)
I didn't like putting my bike on the rack on my car because inevitably I'd be spraying lube, or cleaner on the paint sometimes. Enter the Park Tool PCS-10. Also, this gives much more access to more of the bike for cleaning/adjusting etc.

Great clamping system

Any angle you want

And... just because I can...

Nice and solid. Easily lifted by one arm, and folds up for storage.

Jrwilliams7

Sep 15, 2018
California
NWSD! (new work stand day)
I didn't like putting my bike on the rack on my car because inevitably I'd be spraying lube, or cleaner on the paint sometimes. Enter the Park Tool PCS-10. Also, this gives much more access to more of the bike for cleaning/adjusting etc.

Great clamping system

Any angle you want

And... just because I can...

Nice and solid. Easily lifted by one arm, and folds up for storage.
I use that and a base stand that holds the bike up by the crank, Park Tool is the clear go to stand

Kaelidoz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Apr 29, 2018
Belgium
Also using the Lidl bike stand (25-30€)
Lidl+Bike+Workstand.jpg

(not my picture)
Rated for Ebike (30Kg)

Not that great but it does the job. Sam Pilgrim is using it!
Looks like shit compared to that ParkTool tho.

DaveMatthews

Aug 12, 2018
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Feedback sports Pro Elite
It´s stable and easy to handle... so no more words:)
That was most certainly on my list as a finalist. I could not for the life of me find a good deal on one though.
I finally found the PCS-10 for $185 CAD with free shipping, which is nuts considering it shipped from UK (Chain Reaction), to Spain, to Vancouver!

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Also using the Lidl bike stand (25-30€)
Lidl+Bike+Workstand.jpg

(not my picture)
Rated for Ebike (30Kg)

Not that great but it does the job. Sam Pilgrim is using it!
Looks like shit compared to that ParkTool tho.

Been using one of these for about 6 months now, both to wash the bike on and maintenance, no issues.

mikie711

Sep 18, 2018
Scotland
That PRS-33 is £1800 :oops:
It is pretty cool though, if i win the lottery then ...........

Currently have a PRS-10 which is a pretty sturdy, functional stand if a little heavy. Holds the Levo with no issues which is all I needed it to do.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles