What Pressure Washer

HKP57

Jul 7, 2018
Central Scotland
Look at this bad boy, not compact, and probably not cheap, but 15l tank and a big battery

Fontus | Cordless outdoor cleaners | Pressure washers | Garden | Bosch

View attachment 3197
Well I picked up one of these from ebay without a battery and charger as I already have them on my strimmer.

After a muddy ride around it cleaned all four bikes to knock all the mud off. All on a single tank and about a 3rd of the battery on the highest of three settings using the narrow fan jet.

Works great, powerful but not enough to worry bearings and seals etc. Shower setting was great for cleaning legs and shoes off also.

Highly recommended if you are traveling by van or a big SUV. Its not that compact for a car though.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I've got the Mobi V15, bloody brilliant, but there have been occasions where one fill isn't enough to do one bike, never mind two! :eek:

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
I'm not suggesting that the bikes were immaculately clean afterwards, definitely got all the mud off the tyres and frame etc. Is the V15 more powerful than the V17 I wonder and therefore uses more water? :unsure:

AdamDuckworth

Mar 3, 2019
Northamptonshire, UK
I had one of those Mobi ones. it broke within weeks. CRC sent a replacement. I didn't use it for about a year. When I went to use it, it didn't work...

So I bought one of those Bosch Fontus ones and it's perfect. Not madly powerful but enough to get the mud off. And off your legs, too. Highly recommended.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Bloody E-Washers, wouldn't be seen dead with one by the trails. I'm an analogue washer through and through. They're heavy, you have to charge them up, they're far more cumbersome than a bucket, They cost more, there's all the snobbery, always motor and battery problems you hear about on the internet. Smelly people are far more likely to steal your e-washer.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles