What display are you using for your 2023+ Shimano ep801?

Seraye

Sep 8, 2020
Portland
Hello,
I recently purchased a 2023 Orbea Rise H10 with the ep801 RS motor and I am looking for some feedback on what displays people are using, and whether or not you are able to see what assist mode you are in when you are in FINE TUNE MODE with 4 or more assist levels. I had set up the Orbea RS Toolbox on my Garmin Edge Explore (the 2017 model) and was satisfied with the information on that display, until I switched to FINE TUNE mode with 5 assist levels. In FINE TUNE mode, the display would not show me what assist level I was riding in (it did show battery % and all other information however it showed the motor as "OFF", though the bike functioned perfectly fine). I really would like to be able to glance at what assist level I am riding in, for me, this is helpful information. I also tried my Garmin with just the Steps Screen (without Orbea RS Toolbox) and that still does not show FINE TUNE modes. I am just curious to hear what others are using: does one gets better information/integration with the gen2/latest series of Garmin GPS units? Are you are able to view 4 or more FINE TUNE MODE assist levels on your display? Anyone out there opt for the full Shimano EN600 display? If so, what features do you like about the upgraded Shimano display? Please share your experiences.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles