Well, I'm loving this thing.

aw113sgte

Jul 15, 2018
La Crosse, WI
I live next to the Mississippi in Wisconsin. Around here the trails have some relatively short be steep grades (about 500 vertical feet). This makes for some fun dowhills but the uphills were always a pain. Now, with my Kenevo, I am having fun going up and down. I'm 200lbs and tend to keep the bike in turbo and go as fast as I can everywhere. I end up getting around 25miles but that's only after a couple rides data. I can't see ever having a reason to use my non-electric mountain bikes.

Oh, one think I don't like, the brakes. They are louder (slow speed "warble sound") and lack modulation compared to my Hope V2s so I'm swapping those on when the Sram adapters arrive.

IMG_20180718_095358.jpg

IMG_20180718_094242.jpg

IMG_20180714_115636.jpg

Last edited:

HeatproofGenie

Jul 23, 2018
CO, USA
Nice machine. Did you ride anything else?

I'm considering a Kenevo as well. What size frame and at your weight did you need to get a different shock spring?

Oh yeah the fun factor of these things is just off the charts, makes you wonder to yourself why you need a normal bike again except for maybe park days or riding with retro friends.

aw113sgte

Jul 15, 2018
La Crosse, WI
Nice machine. Did you ride anything else?

I'm considering a Kenevo as well. What size frame and at your weight did you need to get a different shock spring?

Oh yeah the fun factor of these things is just off the charts, makes you wonder to yourself why you need a normal bike again except for maybe park days or riding with retro friends.
Didn't get to ride any others and still haven't so I'm not much help in that area :)
I'm 200-210 lbs with the XL frame. The spring is a very good match, specialized puts a stiffer spring on each size you go up so unless you are significantly heavier or lighter than an average healthy person of that height you should be good to go.

HeatproofGenie

Jul 23, 2018
CO, USA
Thanks for reply. Sounds like my the spring on the large will likely be good for my 175 lbs then.

Hoping to demo one of these before I decide on what emtb to get.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles