Welcome fellow ebikers!

Si Paton

May 22, 2018
Birmingham
Welcome to the revolution!
I am a full ebike convert after racing downhill for over 25 years. This beast, a Cannondale Moterra allows me to do my own shuttles up and smash the descents on the way down, she really is a dream. I look forward to seeing you all out on the trails!

Moterra.jpg

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
I didnt like the look on the dt swiss ones the rubber surface looked curved so I thought it would not sit flat ? let me know what you think

Jono.rad

Sep 13, 2018
Bridgnorth
Hi Si, are you the guy with videos on you tube up at ribbersford? ?? im thinking about getting this model moterra, i come from downhill background too and just want a self shuttle bike. Have you ridden any dh tracks on it? Hows does it cope?

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
I have just done the Volume spacer on the rear shock as mine as was blowing throught the last 50% really badly - it came with the small spacer and I have now fitted the biggest - and it is behaving way better - I cant feel it blowing through any more. My only problem this week was going uphill on turbo through large loose rocks and my rear tire burped (inwards) - I think it was my fault for not checker my pressure before the ride- I suspect I had about 20lbs in it!!!!

Dont expect it to ride like a downhill bike - I have had Speccy Big Hit, Speccy Demo8 and Kona Operator - and it rides nothing like them, Its a whole new ball game.

I can barely get my front wheel off the ground, having said that, it launches itself into the air easily, and is very forgiving on the rough stuff - provided the tires stay on!

And what you wont expect is that going back uphill is now just as much fun as coming down - you can even pedal up stuff that would be totally impossible on non E-mtb

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles