Water bottle...with tube

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
......and I dont trust many of the Amazon sellers unless they are a recognised bike shop.

I try to avoid Amazon wherever possible. Mostly because my sister is one of their sellers and I know how badly she is treated. I would rather that the seller gets the full value of the sale rather than letting Amazon gouge out a massive percentage. I think that is why so many sellers seem to now shift fake goods.

I'd used Amazon on this occasion because there was no stock in the colour I wanted anywhere else (without a massive delivery charge). The EVOC bag arrives today - sadly also from Amazon because their returns policy pretty much forces me to use the refund on my next purchase. I'll let you know how it goes.

Reactions: STK

STK

Apr 23, 2019
San Diego
Has anyone found a good solution? Just found this post after I realized that when I drink from my water bottle through the FF helmet, the lid presses on my sunglasses so hard that it causes the nosepiece to spread and the glasses start to slide down my nose. On the next rough section I’m taking a hand off the bars at the worst time to adjust the glasses, sometimes even stopping to take the glasses off to adjust the nosepiece. Then I wonder why (after I take a sip before restarting) my glasses slide down right away! Was so bad I ordered new glasses to solve but the new glasses shape won’t let me even take a sip which is how I realized what was going on! I’m hoping to not have to strap the camelback pack and/or Fanny pack back on for local rides 4x a week! I have a Gen 1 Kenevo so only the shorter bottles fit the cage. I need a 1” nozzle extender!?!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles