• Warning!!

Riding a tuned or deristricted EMTB is not a trivial offence and can have serious legal consequences. Also, many manufacturers can detect the use of a tuning device or deristricting method and may decline a repair under warranty if it was modified from the intended original specification. Deristricting EMTB's can also add increased loads for motors and batteries. Riding above the local law limit may reclassify the bike as a low-powered bike, requiring insurance, registration and a number plate.

Be aware of your local country laws. Many laws prohibit use of modified EMTB's. It is your responsibility to check local laws. Ignoring it, has potential implications to trail access, and risk of prosecution in the event of an accident.

UK Pedelec Law

Worldwide Laws

We advise members great caution. EMTB Forums accepts no liability for any content or advice given here. 

VOLspeed V3 Tuning Chip for Yamaha eBikes | PW-X3 Ebiketuner.com

Chris808

Aug 17, 2020
Bolton

Ebiketuner.com​

VOLspeed V3 Tuning Chip for Yamaha eBikes | PW-X3​

not compatible with the Interface X

letting this site know this because on the site it does not say this and like me you might buy it for your haibike.

it states on volspeed.de site the displays its compatible with and the New interface X is not included..

i emailed them 5 times yesterday asking them this but got no replies and today they sent me this chip that as no use to me.

this (displays) compatibility image needs adding to Ebiketuners site to show this..

this chip is only compatible with Display A

Last edited:

Deacon

Jan 27, 2023
England
I have the Haibike allmtn 10 with Yamaha pw-x3 motor.
I've chipped mine with MBIQ-P chip, works perfectly with interface X display.
Only takes 10 minutes to fit or remove, tiny little thing.
Transforms the bike once chipped, amazing bike and motor.

20230128_122105.jpg 20230106_171943.jpg 20230107_150023.jpg

Chris808

Aug 17, 2020
Bolton
Awesome post ! will order one now.

how many miles you done with it ?
seen these a few months ago and thought one connector only and looks cheap lol so i did not bother..
Ordered.. :)

Last edited:

Chris808

Aug 17, 2020
Bolton
how many miles you done with it pal ?
and how do you activate it or is it always on ?

Do you like your all mtn 10 ?

sorry for all the Q's

Deacon

Jan 27, 2023
England
how many miles you done with it pal ?
and how do you activate it or is it always on ?

Do you like your all mtn 10 ?

sorry for all the Q's
Only fitted couple of weeks ago, about 60 miles so far.
By default it is always on when bike turns on. I did read you can deactivate it, but why would you.

Love the all mtn 10, Only thing I'm missing is a range extender that hasn't been released yet unfortunately

Chris808

Aug 17, 2020
Bolton
Only fitted couple of weeks ago, about 60 miles so far.
By default it is always on when bike turns on. I did read you can deactivate it, but why would you.

Love the all mtn 10, Only thing I'm missing is a range extender that hasn't been released yet unfortunately
all sounds good..
i should have it by Tuesday from two wheel empire.
will post when ive tested it..
i have a all mtn 2 (2019) with the volspeed i fitted few years ago - very fast bike
then a few months ago i bought this all mtn 10 been waiting for a chip for it..

Thanks for reply pal..
hope ebiketuner.com refund me , i emailed them with order number etc but heard nothing back yet..

Chris808

Aug 17, 2020
Bolton
Fitted the MBIQ today, 10 mins lol (your pics helped was no instructions with it)
works a treat..

Thanks again Deacon for your post pal, it saved me a headache of what to do next..

Sending volspeed3 back for refund :)

Happy Riding !

Lee-boy

Jul 13, 2023
Manchester

Ebiketuner.com​

VOLspeed V3 Tuning Chip for Yamaha eBikes | PW-X3​

not compatible with the Interface X

letting this site know this because on the site it does not say this and like me you might buy it for your haibike.

it states on volspeed.de site the displays its compatible with and the New interface X is not included..

i emailed them 5 times yesterday asking them this but got no replies and today they sent me this chip that as no use to me.

this (displays) compatibility image needs adding to Ebiketuners site to show this..

this chip is only compatible with Display A
Did you sell the chip? Thanks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles