Voima Orders/Shipping Options

Maherto

Feb 22, 2020
Dublin
Being generous, pole are now over 7 working days and no refund issued.

please, note that it will take several working days until it´s completed.

What is your definition of several working days? Mine is about 5.

No response to the last 2 email this week. Very disappointed. Be extremely wary giving this company your money.
Not good hopefully they are processing your refund. What bike you going to get when you get your refund. I was torn between the canyon strive , torque or the voima.

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
Not good hopefully they are processing your refund. What bike you going to get when you get your refund. I was torn between the canyon strive , torque or the voima.
I'll be keeping my 2020 kenevo for another year or so. Just sent the 3.5 year old motor off for a refurb.
I don't know what I fancy really. Got to be alloy, Bosch or brose, swappable battery, big travel, can take a fox40.
Voima still pretty much top of the list. I'm hoping the new UK pole place will stock them in the future so I can turn up and collect one.

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
I'll be keeping my 2020 kenevo for another year or so. Just sent the 3.5 year old motor off for a refurb.
I don't know what I fancy really. Got to be alloy, Bosch or brose, swappable battery, big travel, can take a fox40.
Voima still pretty much top of the list. I'm hoping the new UK pole place will stock them in the future so I can turn up and collect one.
Suck for you. What about a Crestline 75/50?

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Mate ordered his voima November last year and got it delivered last week.
I think if you held out another couple of weeks, you would have got yours. 😮‍💨

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
I have a Sonni frame in the basket right now but I’m putting on the brakes after reading these posts. The website says new orders shipping in April but I don’t want to be stuck waiting months. I think I’ll end up going another direction, maybe build a 29er Kenevo instead.

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
The website says new orders shipping in April
I suspect so they can get you to pay in full straight away.
After being ignored now for over 2 weeks I've been left with no choice but to go down the route of the Finnish competition and consumer authority who's website will assist in generating a complaint and in the event of further no response will provides free guidance and mediation.

Last edited:

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
After being ignored now for over 2 weeks I've been left with no choice but to go down the route of the Finnish competition and consumer authority who's website will assist in generating a complaint and in the event of further no response will provides free guidance and mediation.

Sucks because I love the “cyber punk” look of the Sonni but definitely don’t want to be jerked around. Maybe yours was given to the UK Pole hub, they seem to have a bunch of them available to demo.

Vanquisher

Dec 13, 2023
Surrey, UK

I have written proof they are not shipping until the end of May. As you say, as of today, it still says shipping in April on the online shop.

I too was just recently told my order will not ship till the end of May and that I should now pay in full (deposit paid) to secure that slot.
IF they hit the end May and that isn't the first of a series of timetable slips, I wouldn't get the bike till maybe mid-June earliest. This is too late for my plans and I had previously made that clear in writing in my pre-sales exchanges with them.

I therefore asked for the deposit back and have heard nothing for pretty much a week now. Previous to requesting my deposit refunded they had been answering pre-sales questions in 24hrs or less.

I will be reasonable and give them another week to respond. That shouldn't be necessary given they have been responding to pre-sales questions in 24hrs.

Unfortunately, I have lost all good faith now, particularly in light of the other experiences here. There is no excuse for the lack of communication and will only lead people to assume the worst.

I will speak to my credit card company and take further legal advice if necessary

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
I'm pleased to say I received my refund today. I sent a new email to support using the method I described a few posts above & got a very quick reply the next day.
Thank you to Kaisa for picking this up and promptly making things right.
I'm about £75 down due to exchange rates, expected this.
Im sure if I had waited I would have eventually received the bike & would have probably loved it, but Pole, you really need to sort your shit out.

slickrock

Aug 7, 2022
SF Bay Area
To American riders who have received their bikes this year: have the batteries been shipped separately? If so, is Pole using the same carrier and shipping method? Any battery shipment complications arrisen?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles