Powerfly Used Powerfly FS 4?

Sarends

May 7, 2019
Colorado
We’ve been having a very hard time finding an EMTB bike to fit my wife. We have located a small Trek powerfly FS 4, barely ridden, it appears to be in mint condition - the one reservation we have is that we would not be the original owner so most of the warranty would not be available to us.

Do any current Trek ebike owners have any thoughts on this?

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
We’ve been having a very hard time finding an EMTB bike to fit my wife. We have located a small Trek powerfly FS 4, barely ridden, it appears to be in mint condition - the one reservation we have is that we would not be the original owner so most of the warranty would not be available to us.

Do any current Trek ebike owners have any thoughts on this?
My wife has the Small Trek Powerfly 5 Hardtail 2020. Under 1k kms so it’s in very good condition. A few small upgrades (seat, dropper, peddles, drips. I paid around $4,200 CDN and I wouldn’t sell it for much less.
If you have a Local Bike Shop close by, make an arrangement with them to have a look or check of the bike. They may also facilitate a purchase/sale for a few bucks. Maybe some future business from you also.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles