Levo Gen 2 Update to Levo Gen3 from Gen2 now or wait another year for Gen4?

grim007

Apr 11, 2019
Israel
Hey guys
I have a Gen2 now, and honestly I'm quite happy with it. I was considering to replace it for Gen3 our of the fear that it will lose too much value once the warranty expires (there is 1 more year left).
However seeing how 2nd hand bike prices are dropping quite significantly at our local market I was wondering if perhaps its worth to wait another year until Gen4 is released?
It kinda sucks updating close to the end of life of a product. Is gen4 going to be released next year indeed?
Thanks!

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
Hey guys
I have a Gen2 now, and honestly I'm quite happy with it. I was considering to replace it for Gen3 our of the fear that it will lose too much value once the warranty expires (there is 1 more year left).
However seeing how 2nd hand bike prices are dropping quite significantly at our local market I was wondering if perhaps its worth to wait another year until Gen4 is released?
It kinda sucks updating close to the end of life of a product. Is gen4 going to be released next year indeed?
Thanks!
I think Gen4 will be released not before 2-3 years from now...

Gen 3 was the original mtb motor with the small chainring. Gen 3 is more road type and gen 4 is the larger chainring motor in two various types with the latest having different electronics.
I think you are in the wrong category mate, current Levo is Gen3.

Paulquattro

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2020
The Darkside
no, i love levo the gen3 levo and the brose is top emtb motor. best future is in 10% increments power shift and the best power delivery out in the market..
I think you need to read the above posts as i think you think im putting down Brose which im not
If your not thinking that i don't understand what your getting at
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles