Turbo Levo - New Firmware Battery Savings

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
This is by no means scientific just two rides to compare first on the old software second on the new firmware. Both on the same trail network.

Old firmware
Distance 51kms
Climbing 560 meters
Time 2hours 58 mins
Battery remaining 6%

New firmware
Distance 53.4kms
Climbing 504 meters
Time 3 hours 5 minutes
Battery remaining 14%

Similar ambient temperatures and both in the dry. I think the improvement in battery life is about 5% not the 10% I was thinking before. Still good though and quicker on singletrack for sure.

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
Multiple modes, again not scientific but fairly similar did go further on the new software and I set a personal best time today on the new software.

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
I definitely getting more km’s per wh on my local trails with the new firmware, but for different reasons.

With the old firmware Trail mode was just not enough as Spesh had limited the MC to 60%. So as I needed 100% on 2 of the hills anyway, I just run turbo everywhere even tho I did not need it as Trail was not quite enough.

Now I run everywhere in trail as I was able to turn the MC up to 80%, and I just turbo the 2 hills.

Mike Smith

May 26, 2018
Derby, UK
Just to hijack slightly .. I used the mission control app yesterday along with my usual Endomondo .. how do you save the ride in mission control as Ive lost it all?

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Just to hijack slightly .. I used the mission control app yesterday along with my usual Endomondo .. how do you save the ride in mission control as Ive lost it all?
When you start, press start, and stop when you stop. After stopping, it goes to the map, then press save up the top. To find the ride from the menu, press my rides then ride history at the bottom of that page for a list of rides. Then press the ride you want to view.

Mike Smith

May 26, 2018
Derby, UK
Hmm don't seem to have the Start & Stop buttons!

Screenshot_20180611-064132.png

llLkesba1nRk25XNQx-t_-q1kU1xkKcCc0ljj7f69-UpX92IB.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles