Turbo Levo Hardtail 2021

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 31, 2020
UK
I haven't nor would but TrailWatts for the range extender.

Their are numerous dongle to unrestrict the levo HT (Again, I haven't done it). Essentially, anything which works on the Levo FSR, will work on the HT.

Have you tried the BleVo app?

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
A bit late to the party I know, but I have only just seen this. Blevo works fine to derestrict a HT and TRAILWATTS do a battery extender for the HT.

Last edited:

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
A bit late to the party I know, but I have only just seen this. Blevo works fine to derestrict a HT and TRAILWATTS do a battery extender for the HT, but bare in mind that they wanted another £275 just for another wiring loom/harness for me to use my existing range extender when changing my bike to a Levo Comp, they also will not offer an exchange on your old loom/harness, I was told to sell my range extender with my Levo HT and buy a new extender!!! Great customer service eh!
If your changing your bike, a new loom is required. The module is uprated to deal with the 2.1/2.2 motor. You can’t and your used bike bsck to the shop because you want a new one and not to pay any difference. Sorry but I try to help everyone who owns Trailwatts. If you wish to discuss your issue with me then please phone me 9am tomorrow on 07592122349 as I do have a few test looms that I can test and discuss with you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles