Turbo levo comp 2019 vs giant trance e+1 2019

StevenM

Sep 22, 2018
Ipswich Qld Australia
T
Yea i think so to mate :)
I think the 2019 giant e bike line up is gonna do really well as it looks a massive improvement over the previous models.
Have you got the orange and black E+1 Steven? if so it looks really nice :) i just love the colour orange.
If you could share some pics of it would be great i carnt wait to get out on myn.

Have been too busy riding to take too many pics.

Sunset ride

99F18A7D-A569-4C34-894B-4527A9B1655F.jpeg

Shane

Sep 16, 2018
Adelaide
I did a LOT of research before buying my E+1 Trance and am not regretting it for a second. I too was worried about the lack of adaptive mode. This was the biggest negative for the Giant when I was considering it. Maybe if it was my second ebike and I was already used to using a adaptive mode it would have been more of an issue, but honestly I don’t even think about it now. Doesn’t worry me in the slightest. I pretty much just leave it on one light/eco mode for all but the steepest of hills when I’d probably be switching from adaptive to turbo anyway.

tretopflir

Jun 20, 2018
Shedonopollis
Love mine. So much fun. View attachment 7422

Hello! Usually how long trips do you do? With how many elevation? And in which mode? Thanks mate!
Ps: bike looks great!

I usually do about 90-120 min ride. 1500-2500 elevation climbs. Anywhere from 12-20 miles. Mode stays in 1. Mostly. Medium hills to 2 or 3. 5 for sprints ups or really steep at end of ride. I have not used more than 50% battery. As most say on here,weight is the biggest factor in battery. I’m 155-165 lbs kitted up...no regrets on this bike it is awesome.

Krisz1986

Nov 15, 2018
Hungary
Hi thanks for all the input i have decided to go for the giant trance e+0 sx 2019 im just waiting on the inviciframe being fitted then its ready to pick up and i carnt wait :) .This bike was way out of my price range as i was looking at the e+1 but my local dealer is giving me that good of a deal on it i couldnt turn it down. In my opinion i think the leveo is way over priced for what parts you get on them even though i did really enjoy the levo on the test ride. What i found from reading forums and watching tons of vids is that dont just buy a bike for the motor you should be looking at geomtory/spec/fit as all the top motors are good anyway.

View attachment 7378

View attachment 7379

View attachment 7380
Hi mate! Have you got any riding experience?(Suspension, range/elevation, any problem?)
Could i ask the percentage of your special deal? Thanks!

Almashdi

Mar 12, 2019
Ontario
Yea i think so to mate :)
I think the 2019 giant e bike line up is gonna do really well as it looks a massive improvement over the previous models.
Have you got the orange and black E+1 Steven? if so it looks really nice :) i just love the colour orange.
If you could share some pics of it would be great i carnt wait to get out on myn.

Hey Mikey1984
I am also looking to get a Giant E+0 SX Pro bike. May I ask you what kind of deal did you get? What should I expect to pay?

steve06

Feb 26, 2019
uk
got mine yesterday, je james chesterfield will do you 10% if you dont use their finance, ask for Dean

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles