Tried out my first e-bike yesterday.

aw113sgte

Jul 15, 2018
La Crosse, WI
Right after I signed the check for my new Kenevo. No one nearby had an ebike to test so I ended up taking the gamble and holy crap I love this thing. Right after I got it I took it on the trails around here and was amazed how uphills were now fun. I ran the battery down to 8% (22 miles, I'm about 210 lbs geared up, xl frame) and enjoyed every second. It descends better than my knolly delerium with a fox 40. Today I disabled the speed limiter and rode on the street, can keep up with cars on a 25mph road without too much issue. Really makes me love mountain biking again.
The satin black looks like a bad choice as it will get scratched up in no time. Also, that seatpost pops up VERY fast and makes a loud clunk at topout (it's at 60 psi). Those are the only issues I've noticed.

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
Right after I signed the check for my new Kenevo. No one nearby had an ebike to test so I ended up taking the gamble and holy crap I love this thing. Right after I got it I took it on the trails around here and was amazed how uphills were now fun. I ran the battery down to 8% (22 miles, I'm about 210 lbs geared up, xl frame) and enjoyed every second. It descends better than my knolly delerium with a fox 40. Today I disabled the speed limiter and rode on the street, can keep up with cars on a 25mph road without too much issue. Really makes me love mountain biking again.
The satin black looks like a bad choice as it will get scratched up in no time. Also, that seatpost pops up VERY fast and makes a loud clunk at topout (it's at 60 psi). Those are the only issues I've noticed.

Awesome! So much fun hey . . . every time I get on mine I'm smiling. Post some pics :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles