Tori's Trails

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
Nice video again Tori, which part of Australia is that ? Never seems to be anyone else around, wilderness! You are very lucky.

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
Nice video again Tori, which part of Australia is that ? Never seems to be anyone else around, wilderness! You are very lucky.
Steve, sorry for this late reply I haven't checked in on my own thread for a while!!! This is in a region of Western Victoria - approximately 3 hours to the north west of Melbourne. Most of my rides are in and around the Grampians National Park : grampians national park - Google Search

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
I like watching your videos Tori, always full of good advice and just enjoying the rides.
But what's that bike in your video overlay? Shouldn't there be a Levo? ;)
Thx Donnie :) Yeah it probably should be a Levo, but that was the best the 'Free Clipart' page had . . . I don't have the graphic design skillz to draw up a decent Levo silhouette....... :cry:

eFat

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2018
Switzerland
tori.png

View attachment tori.png.zip

SteveVentoux

Patreon
May 13, 2018
Bucks
Steve, sorry for this late reply I haven't checked in on my own thread for a while!!! This is in a region of Western Victoria - approximately 3 hours to the north west of Melbourne. Most of my rides are in and around the Grampians National Park : grampians national park - Google Search

Thanks Tori, looks like a fantastic place to ride, I am very envious! Seen the latest video on Youtube and left a comment about a phone mount you might like, although on reflection your stem may be too short for it to work...:cautious:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Fair play Tori, you're not hanging about and you got straight back on and went for it.

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
Love it Tori, I wish that bike park was a bit closer than the other side of the planet!
By the looks you guys have a ton of awesome parks to choose from! Unfortunately the closest park (to my location) is the one in the vid . . . it's 2 hours away. So - most of the riding I do locally is on bush trails etc. I love doing that kind of riding, but it would be great to have some purpose built stuff to improve skills like jumping etc. We have the terrain here - we just need the political will to get the ball rolling.

Pendo

Jun 13, 2018
Australia
By the looks you guys have a ton of awesome parks to choose from! Unfortunately the closest park (to my location) is the one in the vid . . . it's 2 hours away. So - most of the riding I do locally is on bush trails etc. I love doing that kind of riding, but it would be great to have some purpose built stuff to improve skills like jumping etc. We have the terrain here - we just need the political will to get the ball rolling.
Tori - go down to Derby, Tasmania. The place is amazing, built by the Council. Trails are awesome, wet or dry - and the place is made for the Levo. I know its a long way but put it on the bucket list.

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
Tori - go down to Derby, Tasmania. The place is amazing, built by the Council. Trails are awesome, wet or dry - and the place is made for the Levo. I know its a long way but put it on the bucket list.
Hey Pendo . . . you're absolutely right, it is bloody amazing. I rode the Blue Tier > Atlas > Krushka's in one day this February. My partner and I rented Merida E120's for the ride and it was probably the best day I've had in my life on a mountain bike. I am planning on going back later this year and early next year. Sooooooooo good!

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
it's 2 hours away.
That's pretty much right next door for you lot though. :p
The closest riding I've got that's actually worth swinging a leg over the bike for is an hour.

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
Just an update, I have got back to my channel after a long sojourn. I had a few injuries last year and also lost my dad . . . kinda lost my drive to make any videos etc.

I am carrying a dodgy ankle from a stack at Derby in Tasmania (on a MTB), so the latest videos I am producing are moto (dirt-bike), as with a heavy plastic boot my ankle has better support.
I captured this footage last weekend, which is some of the best I've got to date :

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Just an update, I have got back to my channel after a long sojourn. I had a few injuries last year and also lost my dad . . . kinda lost my drive to make any videos etc.

I am carrying a dodgy ankle from a stack at Derby in Tasmania (on a MTB), so the latest videos I am producing are moto (dirt-bike), as with a heavy plastic boot my ankle has better support.
I captured this footage last weekend, which is some of the best I've got to date :

Hey Tori, long time! Nice to see you back, great vid ??

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
Great to have you back Tori, sorry to hear about your injuries and family loss, best wishes from me. (y)
Yep, I'm trying to spend a lot of time on bikes of any variety this year; it keeps me sane. I've been lurking here and keeping up with E-bike stuff . . . I love the things.

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
I finally got around to editing up this bit of footage of an encounter with dirt bike riders (while on my Levo). It was a real-world encounter and quite entertaining.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Good to hear from you Tori. Sorry to hear about your loss.
Looking forward to watching your latest video

*Faast healing vibes*

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
I haven't got a Youtube video out this week, but I have some entertaining footage to edit up over the next few days. Here is just a little bit of me failing on a local bike park jump trail :
Ohhhh track 2!
I love Harcourt! Tell me you went for a cider after that save. That always gets me that gap, comes out of no where!
Track 6 is pretty good too.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles