Thread about extending a powertube 500 battery with an adaptor?

raceleathers

Jan 23, 2020
Burnley, Lancashire
I've been told that there's a thread around somewhere about an adaptor that you can screw onto the end of a bosch powertube 500 battery to make it fit into the space designed for a 625. Like a 3d printed thing.

I've used search but can't seem to find it. Can anyone help?

I fancy a spare battery but don't want to lug a 625 about. I'd much rather have a 500 but if trailwatts got a wiggle on developing an extender I wouldn't need it lol.. cmon trailwatts... leave the other jobs/contract work and work on this one for my cube instead ;)

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
I've been told that there's a thread around somewhere about an adaptor that you can screw onto the end of a bosch powertube 500 battery to make it fit into the space designed for a 625. Like a 3d printed thing.

I fancy a spare battery but don't want to lug a 625 about. I'd much rather have a 500 but if trailwatts got a wiggle on developing an extender I wouldn't need it lol.. cmon trailwatts... leave the other jobs/contract work and work on this one for my cube instead ;)
Trust me I’m working on it. Got to be done properly or not at all.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
1DFC5C6D-34E0-427E-AE22-6A5B33DB87B2.jpeg
There is an adapter plate Bosch code :W582323 for this purpose?

Rogers

Oct 14, 2022
England

The part of ebay bosch 500 wt battery extension there from ridewell 20£ 42£ Post

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles