Thinking of selling my Orbea Wild FS H30

jake--d

Mar 18, 2021
UK
Hey,

I'm thinking of seeling my H30. I've done a load of upgrades to it, ploughed a lot of money into and now decided that it isn't for me. I don't know if it's the sizing or the 29" but I find I just ride my 27.5" hardtail all the time. I've upgraded the forks to Manitou Mezzer Pro's, upgraged the brakes to Hope E3's along with a few other bits.
How do you go about pricing a second hand e-bike?
Oh and I've had it for 4-months

Schnipps

May 12, 2021
Newcastle
Same as anything second hand really knock a bit off but the upgrades wont get you much more unless you find a person that specifically wants them versus another second hand bike thats not upgraded (same as cars factory upgrades dont mean much second hand). Or take off the upgrades sell it stock and sell the upgrades seperate.

Four months for an e-bike is mad though but i guess maybe they are not for you. I cant imagine ditching my Rise for a normal hardtail but i would suggest 3.6k ish is where you would look to be starting at.

jake--d

Mar 18, 2021
UK
Hey,

Cheers. I think it's the weight and the 29". I'm only 5"5, 64kg and in hindsight I wish I'd waited another couple of months to get a Rise. I reckon the lightweight would have suited me a lot better. Live and learn aye... Ha.

I'll probably look for a lightweight in the winter, the only thing is I'd like a mullet or a full 27.5" but both lightweights (SL & Rise) are 29"er's. So hopefully there'll be something coming out from some company soon that is a middle ground

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles