They say its good for you

Bazippy

Jan 27, 2019
Sheffield
Commuting home i took my usual little trail to have a wee spill, tumbling down the trail making my fall about 10ft, landing on my shoulder creating a less then pleasing cracking sound. Im on my own down a rarely used trail, i drag my fat ebike up the trail and walk a mile or so to safety then hospital. Collar bone in 4 pieces but the bike is fine. Not the best sunday ride ive had. ergh no biking for me for months im so gutted its lovely weather and im stuck

ps if this reads awful its not easy to type,

60168353_10156784698669681_3920008237218267136_n.jpg

Macone

E*POWAH Master
Oct 28, 2018
Wellington New Zealand
Commuting home i took my usual little trail to have a wee spill, tumbling down the trail making my fall about 10ft, landing on my shoulder creating a less then pleasing cracking sound. Im on my own down a rarely used trail, i drag my fat ebike up the trail and walk a mile or so to safety then hospital. Collar bone in 4 pieces but the bike is fine. Not the best sunday ride ive had. ergh no biking for me for months im so gutted its lovely weather and im stuck

ps if this reads awful its not easy to type,

View attachment 13752
as we are known to say here in New Zealand "Bugger"

ottoshape

Dec 19, 2018
Right Here
Heal fast and heal well BZ... I ride solo 75% of the time and some of the tracks aren't traveled often. I make sure my cell phone has signal in these areas and I carry a whistle like this to signal for help. If I'm going where there is no cell signal I carry a PLB. A SPOT locator or similar can work effectively too.

51SIMaEPEiL.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles