The Street, Cheviot Hills, Northumberland .19 3.22.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Meeting at Barrowburn Car Park 10.30.
The ride takes its name from the return leg of the ride having started on a sustained climb from Barrowburn to The Border Ridge and down the other side into Scotland to Cocklawfoot .
A bit of singletrack road to take us to Belford then back up into the hills via The Street....
The last couple of drops to return are excellent and worth all the graft that goes before ..
Myself & The EMF so far with another two possibles..anyone else ?

Last edited:

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
Bump...
Fantastic opportunity to see the Cheviot Hills in all their glory ..the weather forecast is brilliant
Screenshot_20220318-084339_Met Office.jpg

Last edited:

JFDI

Feb 13, 2021
Helmsley, North Yorkshire
Meeting at Barrowburn Car Park 10.30.
The ride takes its name from the return leg of the ride having started on a sustained climb from Barrowburn to The Border Ridge and down the other side into Scotland to Cocklawfoot .
A bit of singletrack road to take us to Belford then back up into the hills via The Street....
The last couple of drops to return are excellent and worth all the graft that goes before ..
Myself & The EMF so far with another two possibles..anyone else ?
Enjoy your ride tomorrow, the weather forecast is looking great, good riding temperature as well. 👍

Geordy paul

Feb 7, 2022
Yorkshire
Bugger, I should check more often.
Would have joined you if I'd seen this earlier.
I've lived in the Dales for a very long time now and in need of some new trails to keep motivated.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
Bugger, I should check more often.
Would have joined you if I'd seen this earlier.
I've lived in the Dales for a very long time now and in need of some new trails to keep motivated.
Well we are there again this Friday 25.3.22 ( myself and The EMF ) after it emerged that Colin's battery would die a good bit before the end ..so we did a shortened version ..
We are starting at the car park at Barrowburn 9.30am...if you are interested ..
I'm going to be well cream crackered as I'm also riding again on Saturday out of Whitley Chapel ...

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles