The second Bosch 625 battery aquisition

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
I want to buy a second battery Bosch 625 but i can't find anywhere a shop who can shipped in a foreign country. Also i can't find a battery with a plastic cover for Scott like the one who came with my Scott ebike. Do you have any clue for this ? Thank you !

Reactions: -7R

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
Thanks ! I don't know what to say because my battery is quite oblique in position :))) And also i need a battery who came with a shield because my battery from my Scott has a plastic -rubber shield on her....

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
Hey, man, you are google or smth ?:)))
It's not like my cover. Maybe it's for an old strike modek. And Scott are very ermetic brand. You can not ask anything :)))

-7R

Dec 2, 2020
Surrey Hills
Ah damn - hopefully back in stock soon! In the meantime, I'd check with your local Scott dealer on the battery that you need!

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
Dudes, someone knows about a Scott battery cover for my Strike eRide 930 ? i want to buy a second battery and i can't find the damn cover battery ! Please help !

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
I just rocked up to my Scott dealer and asked about a battery cover. Can get one from the distributor in a couple days for my Genius, which I believe is the same as the Strike ... ask your local dealer.

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
Thank you for the idea, but two dealers told me that they can't solve this til the end of the february 2022 :( I have the battery but with no cover. it's a shame. Can you, please, give me the website or the email of your dealer ? Maybe i can bought one from him. I can pay in advance with paypal. I leave in Europe. Thank you in advance !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles