Status
Not open for further replies.

Midie

Nov 1, 2018
Aachen
Wow, 151 pages.... I'm interested in Blevo.I like the mission control very much. What are the advantages of bleib compared with MC. I use an iPhone and have a Levo 2018 and a Creo 2021.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello over here! ;)

First of all thanks to this great forum for all the valuable input I already got from here.
And of course *very* special thanks to Paolo for this wonderful piece of software. Really great stuff! (I esp. love Smart HR ;) ).
Nevertheless, I have a problem that is kind of annoying (and which is the main reason why I registered now).
Would be great if someone can perhaps give me a hint to solve it ...

So, nearly every time I start BLEvo's Bike monitor (on first try), I get the message:
"DEM/HGT files not found for this GPS location (...) The ride cannot start. File not found: N49E009.hgt"
But: This file exists. Among others. In "Main Storage/BLEvo/DEM".

During the first few weeks I then really restarted BLEvo, and on second start, the message did not appear again.
Meanwhile I ignore it, cause I got the impression, that it makes no difference ... even displaying the altitude graph of the current track seems to work pretty fine.

But uncertainty of course remains. And apart from that the message is a bit annoying, disturbing - and unsettling.

So, perhaps someone can tell me, why this (false) message appears, how to get around it, i. e. satisfy BLEvo ...?

Ths a lot in advance!
Thanks...
For the issue, which version are you using?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
BLevo IOS and Turbo Levo 2021, sometimes "motor" remains red, not connecting. Everything else works well.
What could cause this?
Il the "motor" is red, means that the data from the motor is not received, so you will not see the power of the motor..
Please try to clean the connector between the battery and the motor..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Wow, 151 pages.... I'm interested in Blevo.I like the mission control very much. What are the advantages of bleib compared with MC. I use an iPhone and have a Levo 2018 and a Creo 2021.
There are a lot of differences from Mission Control and BLEvo.. first of all is the Smart Power.. automatic assistance percentage in function of the legs power... it is more or less an automatic gear system...

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Il the "motor" is red, means that the data from the motor is not received, so you will not see the power of the motor..
Please try to clean the connector between the battery and the motor..

I sometimes found that I needed to turn the pedals for the motor to show green 👍🏻

Midie

Nov 1, 2018
Aachen
There are a lot of differences from Mission Control and BLEvo.. first of all is the Smart Power.. automatic assistance percentage in function of the legs power... it is more or less an automatic gear system...
Yesterday I bought Blevo and tried it on my Creo. Great - just a different bike with extended Range!
If the user interface and the description to be found in the internet would be better I would have bought it much earlier.
I have some questions which were not answered in the manual: for example: What means "ACC"?

T8COH

Oct 16, 2021
Dundee
Gents a quick question , I've just bought a Levo Turbo 2021 , is this easy enough to set up for someone who isn't very I.T. savvy ?
Do i not bother with the Mission Control app or just add BLEvo to my iphone ?
Is the App £7.99 just so i know i'm downloading the correct one ?

Thanks

Kimmoi

Jul 6, 2018
Finland
There is not possibly to modify the screen in IOS? I don't need so much data on the screen. Prefer BIG numbers and less data. :geek:

Midie

Nov 1, 2018
Aachen
You can adjust the screen with the "config-Button". on the following Screen you can decide what should be displayed. I like to display speed and cadenza with big rings.

Midie

Nov 1, 2018
Aachen
Is there any way to integrate / combine Komoot and Blevo. I like to plan, navigate and document routes with Komoot. My workaround is to let kompost in the background guiding me via voice commands and let Blevo displayed all the time to see cadenz and heart rate etc. Are there better workarounds?

Kimmoi

Jul 6, 2018
Finland
You can adjust the screen with the "config-Button". on the following Screen you can decide what should be displayed. I like to display speed and cadenza with big rings.
No you can't. On IOS you can't delete unnecessary boxes, they can just be left blank.
So they take up unnecessary space on the screen.

Hermi

Oct 13, 2019
Switzerland
I am looking for a replacement for my Blackview BV6000 which I used for cycling with my Kenevo. The Blackview BV6000 has a built in atmospheric pressure sensor. Can anyone tell me what new outdoor Blackview or other outdoor devices have an atmospheric pressure sensor and are recommended for Blevo?

FSR

Oct 18, 2021
DE, Stuttgart Region
So, nearly every time I start BLEvo's Bike monitor (on first try), I get the message:
"DEM/HGT files not found for this GPS location (...) The ride cannot start. File not found: N49E009.hgt"
But: This file exists. Among others. In "Main Storage/BLEvo/DEM".

which version are you using?
v3.10.0

Ok.. The issue should not be present... Android version?
Yes

@PaoloBLEvo Any idea? Can I be of any help? Perhaps provide debug data ...?

Venlo

Jul 2, 2019
Venlo The Netherlands
Hi Guys, I'm a long time user of blevo on my levo 2019. I want to buy the gen2 levociraptor for getting higher speeds above the 29km that I now can reach. My dealer has set the wheelsize in mission control to 2000 mm long time ago. Do I have get it reset to 2300mm before using levociraptor with blevo or can I leave it at 2000 mm? Thanx

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Yesterday I bought Blevo and tried it on my Creo. Great - just a different bike with extended Range!
If the user interface and the description to be found in the internet would be better I would have bought it much earlier.
I have some questions which were not answered in the manual: for example: What means "ACC"?
Thanks a lot..
"ACC" means acceleration...

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
There is not possibly to modify the screen in IOS? I don't need so much data on the screen. Prefer BIG numbers and less data. :geek:
No sorry... the iOS version has only one display type.. With the Android version you have different display and also the horizontal version..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Is there any way to integrate / combine Komoot and Blevo. I like to plan, navigate and document routes with Komoot. My workaround is to let kompost in the background guiding me via voice commands and let Blevo displayed all the time to see cadenz and heart rate etc. Are there better workarounds?
You can download the GPX from Komoot and use it in BLEvo..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Guys, I'm a long time user of blevo on my levo 2019. I want to buy the gen2 levociraptor for getting higher speeds above the 29km that I now can reach. My dealer has set the wheelsize in mission control to 2000 mm long time ago. Do I have get it reset to 2300mm before using levociraptor with blevo or can I leave it at 2000 mm? Thanx
No, you don't need to reset to 2300...

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
The thread is very long...
I created a new one..
We can continue to discuss here..

Thanks for all your support.

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
For everyone "Watching" this thread. You'll need to select "Watch" on the new thread to make sure you get updates accordingly.

Hopefully anyone watching the thread will see this and move over. If you're watching and don't see this, you're probably not watching !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles