2018 Demo Levo Carbon comp lands in Oz.

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
I ride for a Specialized sponsored team and our rep was at the launch day at Specialized last week.

Not only are new colors coming in October for the levo line a stronger motor and larger battery are also in the works. Here’s the kicker, the levo will become a 150 mill travel bike. Specialized sales are huge on the levo and they are listening to buyers and retailers on what customers want. I still think it’s the best ebike out, until October.

The kenevo will remain unchanged from its current 2019 line up.
Search is your friend - all of that info has been known for several weeks and posted in the two threads dedicated to it. The pics are all in this one...

Specialized 2019 Turbo Levo. All the confirmed details and specifications.

DEADMEAT

Jul 17, 2018
Hertfordshire
Search is your friend - all of that info has been known for several weeks and posted in the two threads dedicated to it. The pics are all in this one...

Specialized 2019 Turbo Levo. All the confirmed details and specifications.

This entire thread is based around two things that are totally wrong.

1. They are not 2019 Levo's, does the 'Founding Member' in question actually read this forum?

2. Some uninformed dude going on a massive rant about torque sensing coming only from the speed sensor which is also complete garbage, clearly didn't know, just guessed.

Thanks for your input guys...

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Wind your neck in, I was referring to your input in this thread.

DEADMEAT

Jul 17, 2018
Hertfordshire
head-turtle-inside-shell-big-insode-97389200.jpg

Jrwilliams7

Sep 15, 2018
California
Well given all the facts I'm still getting a Kenevo, i'm with out a bike so I cant wait until October to get a new levo in some gawd awful color. I like the SWORKS( don't WE ALL) but at that price im out ! I just want BLACK is that to hard to ask or a TLD bike ??

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
Well given all the facts I'm still getting a Kenevo, i'm with out a bike so I cant wait until October to get a new levo in some gawd awful color. I like the SWORKS( don't WE ALL) but at that price im out ! I just want BLACK is that to hard to ask or a TLD bike ??
I have one TLD Kenevo left in stock

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles