The MTB videos Thread. Funny, Serious, Cool ... Share them here.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Look in the dictionary under the definition of insane..and you should find this blokes name..
I used to follow him and watch most of his videos.

Unfortunately I found it boring .

OK, he made me feel pathetic :LOL:

Like when you set off for a ride and you're above the clouds ..

1692217711038.png

And you climbed there carrying your bike ....

o_O

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Reminds me of the extreme skiing videos from the late 80s, early 90s in the days before drones and go-pro!

Glen Plake and Scott Schmidt, Mike Hattrup, et al, doing stupid things in couloirs, mega jumps, etc.

Watch the Blizzard of Aahhs, etc...

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Idly watching a McTrail rider vid & they only go & bump into his maj the king. One for the grandkids. Watch it from the start & enjoy the bit where he says he doesn't care for the Royal family & soon changes his tune 😂

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Idly watching a McTrail rider vid & they only go & bump into his maj the king. One for the grandkids. Watch it from the start & enjoy the bit where he says he doesn't care for the Royal family & soon changes his tune 😂

Haha not the guest appearance you’d expect to see in a McTrail Rider vid !

In a similar vein, but not quite the same, I once met Luciano Pavarotti on the summit of Mount Snowdon 😀

JStrube

Sep 15, 2022
Atwater, CA
Reminds me of the extreme skiing videos from the late 80s, early 90s in the days before drones and go-pro!

Glen Plake and Scott Schmidt, Mike Hattrup, et al, doing stupid things in couloirs, mega jumps, etc.

Watch the Blizzard of Aahhs, etc...
I remember that coming out! A couple years later, I worked at an engineering firm with Scott Schmidt's brother Doug & bought a pair of skiis off of him. Fastest skiis I ever owned, had to sell them...

Thanks for posting this!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles