STunlocker settings

Andy.M

Nov 25, 2020
Rochester UK
Jam2 got the stunlocker app working. What sort of assist settings are people using?
I realise it will be personal preference in the end but a ballpark figure would be handy!

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
I did not get on with Stunlocker its not suited to Focus batteries but Etube worked for me ...set more power in trail less in boost .

E tube was a bit of a fiddle for this digital thicko . still cannot find out what state my battery is in.!

Andy.M

Nov 25, 2020
Rochester UK
Thats because Focus use their own battery and not a Shimano. The apps can only tell the current charge state and not the battery history.

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
I did not get on with Stunlocker its not suited to Focus batteries but Etube worked for me ...set more power in trail less in boost .

E tube was a bit of a fiddle for this digital thicko . still cannot find out what state my battery is in.!

You can do everything with Stunlocker that you can with Etube and much, much more besides and I have been doing for the last two years on my Focus Jam2

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
You can do everything with Stunlocker that you can with Etube and much, much more besides and I have been doing for the last two years on my Focus Jam2

I have purchased an E8000 Euro motor to replace my dead E8000 motor, that I had put on 7,796 miles. The Euro motor has a cutoff at 15mph. I live in the US and would like a 20 mph limit.

Can I get the 20 mph limit out of the Euro motor with the STunlocker app, even if I have 4.9 firmware? I don’t have any warranty issues due to having purchased the new motor through a private party on EBay. I was told the Euro motor was a new warranty replacement with no warranty available.

I was desperate for a motor since the US won’t be able to supply motors until August 2021.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles