Levo SL Gen 1 Storm grey paint

Petef

May 17, 2020
Uk
Hi guys.. On my storm grey levo i had the chain come off first ride and take a bit of the paint off on the rear chain stay.. tried obtaining the paint but on back or told discontinued. I used to do a bit of model making so thought I could prob mix it so picked up Tamiya xf14 and xf82 to mix.. thought I’d post this if anyone else has the same.. I know it’ll get marked anyway but as it’s new thought I’d try and touch it in.. now fitted invisiframe to help protect the rest of the frame.

IMG_2959.JPG

IMG_2960.JPG

IMG_2961.JPG

IMG_2963.JPG

ofcounsel

Apr 20, 2020
Brea, CA
Hi guys.. On my storm grey levo i had the chain come off first ride and take a bit of the paint off on the rear chain stay.. tried obtaining the paint but on back or told discontinued. I used to do a bit of model making so thought I could prob mix it so picked up Tamiya xf14 and xf82 to mix.. thought I’d post this if anyone else has the same.. I know it’ll get marked anyway but as it’s new thought I’d try and touch it in.. now fitted invisiframe to help protect the rest of the frame.

View attachment 33710

View attachment 33711

View attachment 33712

View attachment 33713
This is super helpful! Thank you. I have a very small nick I want to address and this is most helpful. If you ever find yourself matching up the red color, please let us know your findings as well!

Petef

May 17, 2020
Uk
This is super helpful! Thank you. I have a very small nick I want to address and this is most helpful. If you ever find yourself matching up the red color, please let us know your findings as well!
No problem glad to help.. :) PS-24 Tamiya looks quite close as I have a can here to the Rocket colour but would need a bit of red adding..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles