Storck E:Drenalin - 19.9kg Continental powered carbon EMTB

MattyB

Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
Looks a bit short, and the geo confirms it - the large (which is the biggest size) only has 450mm of reach. I did ride an early version of the Continental gearbox drive ebike last year and it was pretty awful tbh, but it would be unfair to judge this based on that - the fact this has a derailleur means it must be a completely different power train.

R120

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Looks a bit short, and the geo confirms it - the large (which is the biggest size) only has 450mm of reach. I did ride an early version of the Continental gearbox drive ebike last year and it was pretty awful tbh, but it would be unfair to judge this based on that - the fact this has a derailleur means it must be a completely different power train.
I believe its ver y similar motor to the Brose - if you look at the comments at the bottom of the article i linked to (via google translate so not the easiest to get the true meaning) there seems to be some sort of commenting that they are very similar motors.

MattyB

Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
450mm reach isn't exactly short...

I think you meant "ugly" ;)
Yep, it definitely is that! "Haibike called, they want their top tube hump back..." ;)

Last edited:

Latest threads

Become a Patron!

Trending