STOLEN CUBE

Steve33

Nov 17, 2020
Kendal, UK
Just had my cube 140 hybrid 625 race 2021 stolen. How annoyed am I???
Anybody offered a cheap one with no battery (battery was in house) be aware
Bike is registered with bikeregister and obvs reported to police

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
Just had my cube 140 hybrid 625 race 2021 stolen. How annoyed am I???
Anybody offered a cheap one with no battery (battery was in house) be aware
Bike is registered with bikeregister and obvs reported to police

Post some pictures fella ?

Steve33

Nov 17, 2020
Kendal, UK
436102~2.jpg
20201202_111912.jpg

Steve33

Nov 17, 2020
Kendal, UK
Probably be removed but it has on it

Blue chromag flat pedals
Blue brake level covers
Garmin GPS Handlebar holder
Protec bash guard in black

Steve33

Nov 17, 2020
Kendal, UK
Thanks, yeh don't expect to hear anything more tbh. But I think it's a much overlooked type of theft. It's easy to say it just a bike, but 2 more were stolen down the road, both e bikes, so in one night £10000 at least, of property nicked. ???

Last edited:

alan_sh

Aug 3, 2020
Rochdale
Mine were stolen off the back of our car. They were locked to the bike rack and covered up. But the thieves cut the bike rack as it was easier than the locks (which I never even considered).

Steve33

Nov 17, 2020
Kendal, UK
Good quality shed. Double padlocks, again good quality, hasps that cover the screws
Hinges, extra long security screws.
Shed alarm
Bike inside shed, chained to side of shed wall with good quality chain and Padlock bolted to frame of shed with m8 bolt through main support, double lock nuts with full bottle superglue all over nuts and bolt. (Could not at time find a way to secure bike in shed as shed base is lifted up, so can't use anchor bolt as can't get under shed and to high from ground to drill through)

They obviously for me, scouted shed out befoehand and bought the tools they would need, had security screw tool, as removed shed door via screws. Never heard alarm, which they took with them, random. Bolt cut off and nuts undone, took chain that was still on bike. They then put shed door back in place so you would have to go up to shed to realise they had removed screws ☹

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles