Staveley, Lake District 3rd December ( provisional date )

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Hello Peeps..😁
My bike is currently having a pamper session at Wheelbase ,Staveley ..where a new motor is currently en route from Bosch ( warranty replacement ) 👌.
I'm hoping it will be ready to collect on Saturday 3rd December and as such both The EMF Jaco and myself have pencilled this in our diaries for a ride out .
The route will head west initially and take in the Garburn pass as a descent ..
Obviously to be confirmed once I've had confirmation of my bike being ready .
It's a decent ride which I've only tackled once before pre ebike days ..hope to see you there ..👍

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Sorry folks ..the ride now looks doubtful due to work commitments ..cant see me making any kind of ride prior to the turn of the year..
This one pencilled in for '23 as a group ride.
I am due to pick my bike up at the weekend but probably on Sunday so the better half can come with me ..
Gotta make hay while I can as it will be dead as a dodo come the turn of the year ..which is when I will take some time out to ride again .
Sorry to disappoint anyone who was up for it ..😟
Next year though .👍

Dec 9, 2019
North Wales
Sorry folks ..the ride now looks doubtful due to work commitments ..cant see me making any kind of ride prior to the turn of the year..
This one pencilled in for '23 as a group ride.
I am due to pick my bike up at the weekend but probably on Sunday so the better half can come with me ..
Gotta make hay while I can as it will be dead as a dodo come the turn of the year ..which is when I will take some time out to ride again .
Sorry to disappoint anyone who was up for it ..😟
Next year though .👍
Thanks. and see you in the new year

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles