Sprocket / Chainring for FullSeven 9.0

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
I tried replacing my chain at 1100 miles, and you can probably guess it didn't work out too well. FAR too late. I ordered from bike24 what I thought was the correct front sprocket, but as it turns out it is an XDURO sprocket without the offset I need. I have not been able to find the correct one online. The spec just says "Haibike CNC sprocket black, plus, 18 teeth, steel."

Can anyone help with a solution? Thanks!

FCC889A1-9EEE-40E8-BD1B-0E297E77C976.jpeg

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
FLORIDA DAN - did you get my reply to your post just now?
Hey! Yes, thank you for getting back to me. I don’t think I saw your pics, was it 5mm offset? After I sent you the PM I sent a request to customer support with the part number. Crazy that it‘s such a Unicorn! I think I paid like $90 for the one that is wrong, and its way too late to return it.

EDIT: Scratch that, I did see your photos. It’s the same part.

If they get back to me and I can order it from them I guess that would be easiest, but it doesn’t really matter to me where it comes from. I replaced my cassette and chain and can’t ride until I find that sprocket.

BTW, I’m originally from VA and did a lot of dirt biking on the Hatfield-McCoy trails…

Last edited:

zero250

Apr 1, 2022
charleston wv usa
Hey - here is the reply to your earlier PM / conversation:

Today at 3:23 PM
Did you see my PICTURES?.........Correct sprocket?......ONE protector ring?......18 tooth?.........The Haibike part number is 195601......I happily paid my $50 to my local Haibike dealer - a TINY hole-in-the-wall guy with a Haibike sign and NO Haibikes in stock.........But, he got me the correct sprocket in 2 weeks ( when it became available 6 weeks ago ).......You have NO IDEA the relief this was - or perhaps you do!..........I had been e-mailing a Haibike Parts guy and here is the June 15 e-mail he sent me:

" This is the Samox 18t chain ring with guard that is in the specs I have for your bike. So it should have the proper offset. Worst case, it does not fit you can return it. But I have faith this is the one. Part number is actually 165901, you can order it. But if you prefer the shop can reach out and order it for you.

Cheers and stay safe.

Erick Ross
Alta Cycling CSR/Warranty "

He indicated that you can order directly from him at Haibike and return it if it is wrong.........My Local guy opens on Tuesday morning..........Let me know what you want to do - direct from Haibike or order from my guy...........I am going to get 2 more, just in case........

It would be easier to order directly from this Erick guy at Haibike, but if you can't for some reason, I can put you in touch with my local guy.....I have been a dirt bike rider here in West Virginia since 8th grade, when I got a mini-bike for Christmas 54 years ago.......I am presently riding a Yamaha YZ250X and have ridden almost every Sunday since 8th- REALLY proud of that!........Good luck with your quest for the sprocket.......

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
I am presently riding a Yamaha YZ250X and have ridden almost every Sunday since 8th- REALLY proud of that!
As you should be! My last bike was a WR-450F, loved it. My buddy in MS still has it.

I will update the thread when I hear something.

zero250

Apr 1, 2022
charleston wv usa
The link says this sprocket cannot be shipped to the United States...........The original stock Haibike sprocket for my Bosch Gen 2 motor has lasted 1500 miles ( in two and a half years ) so far and the new one cost me $50.........That's good enough for me.......Thanks for the suggestion, anyway......

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
Have done over 6000 km on mine and it has costed me 15 euro. The kink was just an example of the sprocket. I can be bought elsewhere

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
I read somewhere that you shouldn't use two, though I would try it in a pinch. Looks like Haibike can get me a couple sprockets so I should be good for a while.

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
Hey - here is the reply to your earlier PM / conversation:

Today at 3:23 PM
Did you see my PICTURES?.........Correct sprocket?......ONE protector ring?......18 tooth?.........The Haibike part number is 195601......I happily paid my $50 to my local Haibike dealer - a TINY hole-in-the-wall guy with a Haibike sign and NO Haibikes in stock.........But, he got me the correct sprocket in 2 weeks ( when it became available 6 weeks ago ).......You have NO IDEA the relief this was - or perhaps you do!..........I had been e-mailing a Haibike Parts guy and here is the June 15 e-mail he sent me:

" This is the Samox 18t chain ring with guard that is in the specs I have for your bike. So it should have the proper offset. Worst case, it does not fit you can return it. But I have faith this is the one. Part number is actually 165901, you can order it. But if you prefer the shop can reach out and order it for you.

Cheers and stay safe.

Erick Ross
Alta Cycling CSR/Warranty "

He indicated that you can order directly from him at Haibike and return it if it is wrong.........My Local guy opens on Tuesday morning..........Let me know what you want to do - direct from Haibike or order from my guy...........I am going to get 2 more, just in case........

It would be easier to order directly from this Erick guy at Haibike, but if you can't for some reason, I can put you in touch with my local guy.....I have been a dirt bike rider here in West Virginia since 8th grade, when I got a mini-bike for Christmas 54 years ago.......I am presently riding a Yamaha YZ250X and have ridden almost every Sunday since 8th- REALLY proud of that!........Good luck with your quest for the sprocket.......
Haibike did get back to me and they do have them. I asked for two. Thanks again for the info.

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
I had considered this at one point, but the spacer I need would be 5mm I believe.
I had that 5 mm offset sprocket with double bashguard on my old haibike. I changed it out for the ex1 one and absolutely haven't had a problem since with the chainline on a 2 mm spacer

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
i change my ses wheel bearing about every 6 months or when it makes a noise i just buy a cheap pack of ten and still have the orignal one that the bike came with.
Good idea, do you happen to have a link to those? I'm not a big fan of that SES, mine is loud 15 miles after lube. I thought it was a problem early on until I figured it out.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles