Speedbox tuning Distributor

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Do you.know what would happen if the battery were to run out before the ride finished?
As the battery runs Bms protection the bike will go into countdown and then shut off.
I would advise stopping the ride to let countdown happen then turn off bike.

raymondo

Jan 17, 2019
Sussex
Thanks for that. Incredible response time?Do you have an approximate idea of how long the countdown period is?
Interestingly “the final countdown” is currently playing on Virgin radio- Wierd coincidence ?

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Thanks for that. Incredible response time?Do you have an approximate idea of how long the countdown period is?
Interestingly “the final countdown” is currently playing on Virgin radio- Wierd coincidence ?
Countdown depends on length of ride but average 1 minute.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
B4381E3A-E4A5-4740-A310-3139E98933AF.jpeg
1st orders posting Monday ?

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
can you elaborate on "very shortly" was under the impression they were in stock but not had any confirmation of order or anything else, just the paypal receipt for payment.
Please message me your order number as everything has been dispatched with no outstanding orders.

Darren66

Mar 7, 2020
uk
Hi,
Are you aware of any issues with this Speedbox 3.0?
I've had one fitted for the last 300+ miles but I only activate it for short periods, so it's only been doing it's job for approx 20 miles. Today it failed, the motor cut out and the display showed random speeds, I stopped, switched off the bike, switched it back on again and the motor is fine, no fault code showing but in walk mode when activating the Speedbox, it shows 1.5 and 4.6 instead of 1.5 and 6.1.
I've now removed the Speedbox as I don't want that to happen again, I am contemplating buying another, as I may have had a dud?

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Hi,
Are you aware of any issues with this Speedbox 3.0?
I've had one fitted for the last 300+ miles but I only activate it for short periods, so it's only been doing it's job for approx 20 miles. Today it failed, the motor cut out and the display showed random speeds, I stopped, switched off the bike, switched it back on again and the motor is fine, no fault code showing but in walk mode when activating the Speedbox, it shows 1.5 and 4.6 instead of 1.5 and 6.1.
I've now removed the Speedbox as I don't want that to happen again, I am contemplating buying another, as I may have had a dud?

I’ve spoken with Speedbox and they have asked end users to contact them directly to deal with any issues. I’m sure they will send you a replacement and ask for that one to be returned. Not had this happen to any of my customers. I hope to get a fault description from Speedbox relating to different versions.

Darren66

Mar 7, 2020
uk
I’ve spoken with Speedbox and they have asked end users to contact them directly to deal with any issues. I’m sure they will send you a replacement and ask for that one to be returned. Not had this happen to any of my customers. I hope to get a fault description from Speedbox relating to different versions.
Thanks, I have emailed Speedbox today and await a response.
I purchased it through Amazon, so a return/refund is not an issue.
Although I only utilised the Speedbox a few times, it was nice to have, hopefully I can get an answer to my issue, as I would like to refit one.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles