Specialized Turbo Kenevo Expert Headset

Reluctant Rider

Jul 8, 2018
Spain
Hey guys. Appreciate the add.

I'm buying a Specialized Kenevo Expert in September and am working on a list of components for a purple/blue theme on the black model. I'm having an issue finding out what type of headset it has. I know the steerer is tapered with a 1 1/8" top cup and 1.5" bottom, but I want to use a pick n mix Hope headset because of the quality/colour options and they come in, but there's a bunch of different types in those sizes. Any advice on exactly what headset is in there and is required would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Luke

Batesyripper

Apr 23, 2018
Gwent

I'm buying a Specialized Kenevo Expert in September and am working on a list of components for a purple/blue theme on the black model. I'm having an issue finding out what type of headset it has. I know the steerer is tapered with a 1 1/8" top cup and 1.5" bottom, but I want to use a pick n mix Hope headset because of the quality/colour options and they come in, but there's a bunch of different types in those sizes. Any advice on exactly what headset is in there and is required would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Luke
Sizes of bearings on spec. Here
Screenshot_2018-07-25-12-25-34-697_com.android.chrome.png

Donnie797

Jul 2, 2018
Germany, southern Black Forest

Thanks

Luke

That's good news, really looking forward to your Kenevo videos then (y)

DEADMEAT

Jul 17, 2018
Hertfordshire
No headset as such, just bearings straight into the headtube and a top and bottom race, no cups. Very neat, but a massive fuck up on a bike that's crying out for an angleset but won't take one...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles