Specialized hardtail?

Bongofish

Aug 27, 2018
Leeds
Is this something they've just released or will they be releasing a new version on Tuesday?

I'm confused. I would like a specialized bike next on my list and was looking at there hardtail but the components seem really bad for £2200. Suntour XCM forks???? 400wh battery?? They would have been better making it £2800 but putting some good forks and better battery etc...or am i missing something. G

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Is this something they've just released or will they be releasing a new version on Tuesday?

I'm confused. I would like a specialized bike next on my list and was looking at there hardtail but the components seem really bad for £2200. Suntour XCM forks???? 400wh battery?? They would have been better making it £2800 but putting some good forks and better battery etc...or am i missing something. G
It’s got some pretty low end components on it. It seems Spesh has released a budget spec range so far just to get bums on bikes. More tasty offerings will no doubt be released Tuesday.
The hardtail I will probs buy for the wife as she don’t need all the good gear. And i’ll Pinch the battery as a spare for me for longer rides.
Win win

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles