Levo Gen 3 Specialized Gen 3 Sizing

Stompweaver

Jan 20, 2018
Stafford
6’3” on an S6. Head angle slack, chainstay/BB in the high position. I love it, the only bike that I have ever had that feels like it actually long enough. I sat on an S5 and it felt too short for me. I like long bikes though. Try and have a sit on both so you can make an informed decision.

Gonga30

May 1, 2022
California
6’3” on an S6. Head angle slack, chainstay/BB in the high position. I love it, the only bike that I have ever had that feels like it actually long enough. I sat on an S5 and it felt too short for me. I like long bikes though. Try and have a sit on both so you can make an informed decision.
Great info thank you...I'm 6'4" and have the S5...feels good maybe a tad short however we have a ton of tight switchbacks where I ride so the bike is very mobile. I finally got the chance to sit on the S6 and it certainly felt very good. I may be splitting hairs here as I'm sure both are fine for our height...
I appreciate your feedback...

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
Interesting thread, I’m 6’2” & have tried a S5. I liked it a lot, such a great handing bike, but it felt a little short, especially compared to my gen2 XL. My XL is a bus though on switchbacks, so the S5 size is tempting. I’ve sat on a S6 (sold S-works, so only a quick sit, couldn‘t afford to scratch it) & it felt more like my gen2 XL.

Last edited:

Stompweaver

Jan 20, 2018
Stafford
We have a lot of tight steep switchbacks here and honestly I have never had a problem with the length of an S6. It was a concern when I was buying it but it proved to be unfounded. I can only think of one corner that I struggle to get it round but it’s virtually impossible to do on any bike unless you have the sweet enduro endoing skills which, alas, I don’t. I will say it’s a less agile on jumps than a smaller bike but more stable on the trails. It’s a monster; the faster you go, the better it gets. It’s definitely quicker than my old S5 Kenevo and that was faster in turn than my Gen 1 XL Kenevo.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles