For Sale (BIKE) Specialized gen 1 Kenevo expert £2600 Ono

Funky Bolly

Nov 10, 2018
Newport wales
Hi , my Kenevo is up for sale it’s had a new battery( still in box ) I haven’t used it since January . There’s the usual upgrades DT Swiss wheels , newer brakes with 220 front rotor ,the debonair air valve upgrade better 35 mm bars and stem . The drive train was changed in October so there’s a great Shimano XT derailleur trigger shifter and a new Sram cassette . The shock had a Berkshire cycles spring upgrade to give more progressive feel .Oh yeah there’s a spare front Roval wheel good condition and 2.6 tyre .
IMG_6877.jpeg
The only bad point is I didn’t get the frame wrapped (to be honest I didn’t know much about that at time of purchase ) so there’s a few stone chips and a small cable rub .It’s been a great bike and the only reason it’s up for sale is I’m the wrong side of 50 and ride with a lot of younger fitter lads going up a lot of mountains ( I’m in Wales near Cwmcarn bike park ) so when I’m using turbo its gusting up battery range then putting me in range anxiety . Please I don’t want any cash n bike swap and

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles