Specialized customer services uk contact

Thewootts

Aug 19, 2018
united kingdom
Would anyone have a specialized direct customer services email? I have sent several polite emails to the Instagram page contact and to the contact email on the website. But as if yet I've not heard anything back...

I've had my bike a grand total of 3 weeks since August due to build quality issues...

I hate having to publicly bash companies because there is a of ill shit information on the internet. However I'm pretty pissed off now after spending over 5k on a bike I've had in my possession for 3 weeks in almost 3 months and what seems like my reach out to specialized is being ignored.

The issues I've had are out the reach if my

Clint600f

Apr 9, 2018
Newtownards
Hi,
I take it you have talked to the shop you bought the bike from without success first?
I had a couple of small niggles with my Kenevo when I first got it but my LBS sorted them straight away. This included a battery warranty.
I have also phoned the Specialized Rider Care number when I needed info and they were brilliant.
I find emails to be the least productive way to get a resolution, a company like Specialized are very busy and often take a few says to read emails.
Hope you get sorted soon.

Thewootts

Aug 19, 2018
united kingdom
Hi, thanks for reply, yeah I've spoken with my local bike shop and to be fair they have tried to sort the issues out. But they are waiting on specialized to supply bits that are needed.

I try to be as compliant as possible with issues like these as I know time to time things happen. However in this particular case, I believe it to be an unacceptable time for me to be without my bike. Its not the fault of my lbs, its specialized product

(Esspecially as I had to sell all my other bikes to fund it)

I guess I should give them a tinkle,
with email at least you have a paper trail of correspondence.

Hopefully these brose motors are fit for purpose in the kenevo, they are going to be taking a fair amount of abuse in regards to axial stresses from the cranks..

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Did you pay on a credit card and was it less than 90 days ago? If so it’s time to stop being nice and to he resources at your disposal to force a resolution.

Thewootts

Aug 19, 2018
united kingdom
Did you pay on a credit card and was it less than 90 days ago? If so it’s time to stop being nice and to he resources at your disposal to force a resolution.
No I didn't pay by credit card. Ill phone them Monday and see what they are saying... My local bike shop offered to supply me with a new bike but they are out of stock with black xl's. The fact no body at specialized has even acknowledged it is a piss take.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles