Spare Trek Rail Battery

Richiefromboston

Mar 15, 2021
Boston, Ma. USA
Does such a thing exist? I "thought" having a bosch 625 powered Copperhead would be perfect because same same right? but no, so Is there anyplace to get another battery for the rail?? BTW the build up of the 2021 rail 9.8XT to XTR is almost done.

Smittylube

May 14, 2021
Santa Cruz
Do you ride more than 30/40 miles each time? I ride emtb and when I tried turbo it was too much for me. I don’t see where I would ever carry that battery. It’s huge and heavy. I could see if you have one in your car ready for more laps maybe.
What we need to do is make an extender that fits the water bottle cage Like spesh. Hummm I wonder if they use the same voltage.....

Richiefromboston

Mar 15, 2021
Boston, Ma. USA
Do you ride more than 30/40 miles each time? I ride emtb and when I tried turbo it was too much for me. I don’t see where I would ever carry that battery. It’s huge and heavy. I could see if you have one in your car ready for more laps maybe.
What we need to do is make an extender that fits the water bottle cage Like spesh. Hummm I wonder if they use the same voltage.....
I travel the country for a living so I may be out for 50miles or hell my truck could fail in the mojave and a spare batery may save my ass. This is me Im in the video and I made the video.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles