Sources for Secondhand EMTBs

Abe Froman

Jul 18, 2022
Adelaide, AU
Hi all,

I'm on the market for a secondhand EMTB and the below is a list of everywhere I'm actively monitoring on an hourly basis.. Am I missing any others?
  • BikeExchange.com.au
  • Facebook group: e-bike marketplace Australia
  • Facebook group: Australian emountain Bike Buy Swap and Sell
  • Facebook group: EMTB Sales Australia
  • Gumtree (LOL)
  • CashConverters.com.au (LOL - just in case)
I find a lot of the other similarly named Facebook groups (and generic MTB groups) have duplicate posts but was hoping there are others that I have missed too..

TIA

Abe Froman

Jul 18, 2022
Adelaide, AU
eBay is pretty terrible for most things for a few years now... especially high priced items because of the high seller fees involved. Also, I've looked but definitely no one's listing anything there.

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
Hi all,

I'm on the market for a secondhand EMTB and the below is a list of everywhere I'm actively monitoring on an hourly basis.. Am I missing any others?
  • BikeExchange.com.au
  • Facebook group: e-bike marketplace Australia
  • Facebook group: Australian emountain Bike Buy Swap and Sell
  • Facebook group: EMTB Sales Australia
  • Gumtree (LOL)
  • CashConverters.com.au (LOL - just in case)
I find a lot of the other similarly named Facebook groups (and generic MTB groups) have duplicate posts but was hoping there are others that I have missed too..

TIA

Used bikes are both rare and expensive in Oz at the moment. I have seen only a few turn up and they go quickly. I have a couple of Merida's (2019 and 2021) that I'm in the process of preparing for sale but I'm in NSW, unfotunately.

Gordon

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
You could also post up what you're looking for on here?

The vic buyswapsell site above is full of bikes at crazy prices, but they seem to sell quickly.

Gumtree occasionally has emtb's pop up in the weirdest places - eg searching for a ktm motorbike I came across a merida e160 locally!

It's also worth asking at your lbs - just in case someone is about to buy something new

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles