Sold [SOLD] 2021 Trek Rail 7 - Med - 7 mths old - FINAL PRICE DROP £3000 fixed.

ant0

Feb 25, 2021
Aviemore, Scotland
image.jpg

20210731_153356~2.jpg

TREK RAIL 7 - 2021 Model (bought 24th Dec 2020)

Current retail cost now £5,500 - SAVE £2,500!!

Size Medium (Suiting 5'3''-5'9''/161-175cm according to Trek size guide)
160mm Front / 150mm Rear Travel
Newest Gen4 Bosch CX Motor, Big 625Wh battery.

PRICE

NOW DROPPED FROM £3,750 ono to £3,500, to FINAL £3,000 FIXED no offers

Currently retailing in shops for £5,500 (if you can find one in stock!)
Selling at a super fair low FIXED price of £3,000
Now FINAL FIXED "take it or leave" price so any offers will be ignored.
It's a fair price for a 7 month old ebike, saving £2,500!!
We've decided if it doesn't sell at £3k we'll be keeping it and selling one of the acoustic bikes.

PURCHASE & REASON FOR SALE

Purchased 24th Dec 2020 for my wife from Tiso/Alpine Aviemore, a few weeks later she broke her collarbone on a fall, so it wasn't used for 2 of the 7 months. She then decided it was too big for her and got a new ebike (Turbo Levo SL) in size small!! Original purchase receipt and all paperwork will be provided with sale, together with box off all parts - charger, two battery keys, manual, etc.

VIEWING & COLLECTION

In person from Aviemore, Scotland only please (won't post, courier, deliver or travel to you)

BIKE DETAILS

See Trek website for full details - search Trek Rail 7 2021.

Trek blurb says: Rail 7 is a long-travel electric mountain bike built for ripping the big stuff. It features the same high-end trail tech as our analogue trail bikes, an upgraded fork, drivetrain, battery and more, plus a powerful new Bosch drive system that's basically like having your own shuttle.

Key Spec Points: A burly alloy frame with 150 mm of rear travel that fully encases a 625 Wh battery, a 160 mm RockShox Yari RC fork, a powerful new Bosch Performance Line CX 250 W motor that assists up to 25 km/h and a Purion controller. A smooth-shifting 1x12 Shimano SLX/XT drive train, dropper post, powerful Shimano 4-piston brakes for confident descents and Bontrager Line Comp 30 29er wheels that are already completely tubeless-ready (tyres have been upgraed to Michelin eWild Enduro and setup tubless with Stans sealant). Weight 23.59 kg. See the Trek website for the full manufacturer details of this Trek 7 2021 ebike.

CONDITION

Great condition as you'd expect being only 7 months old, other than some cosmetic marks on frame and forks from a few falls my wife had as shown in the photos. Some small scratches on downtube, usual minor stone chips on frame around the back wheel and some 'visual' marking left on fork stanchion after professional epoxy repair of scratch (fork in perfect smooth operation condition, just a visual mark left after the scratch repair).

SERVICE HISTORY

1st Service & Software Update 4th May 2021 (550miles) at Tiso/Alpine Aviemore (receipt provided)

New chain fitted on 12 June 2021

2nd Motor Check/Software Update 19th July (900 miles) at Tiso/Alpine Aviemore (receipt provided)

Currently 970 miles and won't go up as not being used. Average miles for a bike owned by someone who actually rides regularly! (I've done 1400 miles in the same period on my ebike).

TREK & BOSCH WARRANTY

The Trek website warranty pages states: “subsequent owners (second or later) are entitled to a 3-year warranty from the date of purchase from the retailer on the Trek frame and Trek fork. This does not include items such as wheels, suspension forks, drive train components etc”.

The Bosch motor and electrics warranty is stated on the Bosch website as “two years on the battery, electronics and motor against defective manufacture”

NOTE

Bike wasn't used at all for 2 months at the start of the year due to my wife's broken collarbone.

DATATAG (anti-theft electronic marking)

Bike is datatag marked and registered and new owner transfer paperwork will be provided with sale. Also registered on national bike register.

PHOTOS QUALITY

Happy to supply more angles or higher quality photos if you want them, just ask.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Happy to answer any sensible questions - but now a fixed "take it or leave" price so offers will be ignored.
In person viewing and collection only as noted above - will not post, will not deliver, will not travel.

20210731_154446.jpg
20210731_153132.jpg
20210731_153229-COLLAGE.jpg
20210731_153106.jpg
20210731_153125.jpg
20210731_153137.jpg
20210731_153415.jpg
20210731_153113.jpg
20210731_153306.jpg
20210731_153402.jpg
20210731_153652.jpg
20210731_153407.jpg

20210731_153137.jpg

Last edited:

1981Miked

Jun 14, 2020
Dundee
Your wife has gone the same way I’m wanting to go with bike purchases. Got a Rail 7 and loves it but wants a smaller framed Levo SL so the Trek has to go.
Good luck with the sale.

Tonywill08

Aug 13, 2021
Newcastle under Lyme
View attachment 67993

View attachment 68446

TREK RAIL 7 - 2021 Model (bought 24th Dec 2020)

Current retail cost now £5,500 - SAVE £2,500!!

Size Medium (Suiting 5'3''-5'9''/161-175cm according to Trek size guide)
160mm Front / 150mm Rear Travel
Newest Gen4 Bosch CX Motor, Big 625Wh battery.

PRICE

NOW DROPPED FROM £3,750 ono to £3,500, to FINAL £3,000 FIXED no offers

Currently retailing in shops for £5,500 (if you can find one in stock!)
Selling at a super fair low FIXED price of £3,000
Now FINAL FIXED "take it or leave" price so any offers will be ignored.
It's a fair price for a 7 month old ebike, saving £2,500!!
We've decided if it doesn't sell at £3k we'll be keeping it and selling one of the acoustic bikes.

PURCHASE & REASON FOR SALE

Purchased 24th Dec 2020 for my wife from Tiso/Alpine Aviemore, a few weeks later she broke her collarbone on a fall, so it wasn't used for 2 of the 7 months. She then decided it was too big for her and got a new ebike (Turbo Levo SL) in size small!! Original purchase receipt and all paperwork will be provided with sale, together with box off all parts - charger, two battery keys, manual, etc.

VIEWING & COLLECTION

In person from Aviemore, Scotland only please (won't post, courier, deliver or travel to you)

BIKE DETAILS

See Trek website for full details - search Trek Rail 7 2021.

Trek blurb says: Rail 7 is a long-travel electric mountain bike built for ripping the big stuff. It features the same high-end trail tech as our analogue trail bikes, an upgraded fork, drivetrain, battery and more, plus a powerful new Bosch drive system that's basically like having your own shuttle.

Key Spec Points: A burly alloy frame with 150 mm of rear travel that fully encases a 625 Wh battery, a 160 mm RockShox Yari RC fork, a powerful new Bosch Performance Line CX 250 W motor that assists up to 25 km/h and a Purion controller. A smooth-shifting 1x12 Shimano SLX/XT drive train, dropper post, powerful Shimano 4-piston brakes for confident descents and Bontrager Line Comp 30 29er wheels that are already completely tubeless-ready (tyres have been upgraed to Michelin eWild Enduro and setup tubless with Stans sealant). Weight 23.59 kg. See the Trek website for the full manufacturer details of this Trek 7 2021 ebike.

CONDITION

Great condition as you'd expect being only 7 months old, other than some cosmetic marks on frame and forks from a few falls my wife had as shown in the photos. Some small scratches on downtube, usual minor stone chips on frame around the back wheel and some 'visual' marking left on fork stanchion after professional epoxy repair of scratch (fork in perfect smooth operation condition, just a visual mark left after the scratch repair).

SERVICE HISTORY

1st Service & Software Update 4th May 2021 (550miles) at Tiso/Alpine Aviemore (receipt provided)

New chain fitted on 12 June 2021

2nd Motor Check/Software Update 19th July (900 miles) at Tiso/Alpine Aviemore (receipt provided)

Currently 970 miles and won't go up as not being used. Average miles for a bike owned by someone who actually rides regularly! (I've done 1400 miles in the same period on my ebike).

TREK & BOSCH WARRANTY

The Trek website warranty pages states: “subsequent owners (second or later) are entitled to a 3-year warranty from the date of purchase from the retailer on the Trek frame and Trek fork. This does not include items such as wheels, suspension forks, drive train components etc”.

The Bosch motor and electrics warranty is stated on the Bosch website as “two years on the battery, electronics and motor against defective manufacture”

NOTE

Bike wasn't used at all for 2 months at the start of the year due to my wife's broken collarbone.

DATATAG (anti-theft electronic marking)

Bike is datatag marked and registered and new owner transfer paperwork will be provided with sale. Also registered on national bike register.

PHOTOS QUALITY

Happy to supply more angles or higher quality photos if you want them, just ask.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Happy to answer any sensible questions - but now a fixed "take it or leave" price so offers will be ignored.
In person viewing and collection only as noted above - will not post, will not deliver, will not travel.

View attachment 68469
View attachment 68447
View attachment 68460
View attachment 68461
View attachment 68462
View attachment 68463
View attachment 68464
View attachment 68465
View attachment 68466
View attachment 68467
View attachment 68468
View attachment 68470

View attachment 68448
Hi is the bike still available please. If so do you still have the box regards tony

ant0

Feb 25, 2021
Aviemore, Scotland
Hi is the bike still available please. If so do you still have the box regards tony
Still available but don't have the box, however we do still have the box my wife's replacement Turbo Levo came in and happy to provide that if needed. It's one of the huge boxes where all you need to do is take the bars and pedals off and the bike fits in.

Tonywill08

Aug 13, 2021
Newcastle under Lyme
Still available but don't have the box, however we do still have the box my wife's replacement Turbo Levo came in and happy to provide that if needed. It's one of the huge boxes where all you need to do is take the bars and pedals off and the bike fits in.
Thats great. A friend of mine lives in Dundee, and he'll pick it up for me next week. Would you like a holding deposit . And would cash or bank transfer be OK. Can you send me your contact details so my mate can arrange pickup please.

ant0

Feb 25, 2021
Aviemore, Scotland
Cool I'll message you shortly, no holding deposit needed but ideally would have to be collected and paid Monday or Tuesday (if not this weekend) as I'm away riding Wed, Thurs and Fri. But if those days then would need to be in the evening.

Tonywill08

Aug 13, 2021
Newcastle under Lyme
Cool I'll message you shortly, no holding deposit needed but ideally would have to be collected and paid Monday or Tuesday (if not this weekend) as I'm away riding Wed, Thurs and Fri. But if those days then would need to be in the evening.
Thats fine my mate will call you to arrange a time, but Monday should be fine

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles